BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
I love this eyeshadow! I have it in 3 colors and it is so easy to use. The little applicator is great and makes it so simple to add and blend shades. The shimmer is also subtle enough for daily wear, I just wish it was easier to find!
Wdm, IA
Review for: High Shine Eyecolor
I am so sad they discontinued this product! I used it daily and had several colors. It went on so smooth and lasted all day! The shadow was easy to blend with other colors and made my eyes pop! I would definitely purchase this again if they started making it again. The loose shadow is great, but it's hard to keep it on your eyes, where this was easily controlled so you didn't have glitter all over your face. Please bring this back!!!!!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
This eye color is absolutely gorgeous. I put it on the morning of my wedding, and that night, it still looked perfect! It long lasting properties shock me every time.
MENIFEE, CA
I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow and I am running out of it and getting very very sad because I can't find it anymore. They don't have it at Ulta or Macy's, Amazon has a few colors, but not the one I want. It's super shimmery and goes on smooth, and even though I usually use eyeshadow primer, you don't really need it with this product. I hope they bring it back. The only thing I would change is the packaging, the applicator has a spring but still doesn't reach the product in the bottom of the container, so it seems like it runs out quickly, but you have to stick something in there to loosen a bunch of product stuck at the bottom. The applicator was a good idea, because it's really quick application and you don't need a separate brush, it just needs a little tweaking. I only use this anymore when I really in a hurry because I am running out, so I have to cherish what I have left and it goes on so quick, I save it for instances when I don't have time. I used to use this everyday, bring it back!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
I love this eyeshadow! Very pigmented!! And such beautiful colors to choose from! Also very shinny!
Brytny B.
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
Anything Bare Minerals is a must but this eye shadow is hands down gorgeous! Super shimmery and doesn't fall but is hard to find.
Abbie P.
Abbie P.
Henderson, KY
Review for: High Shine Eyecolor
Beautiful color but lots of fall out when taking the product out of tube. Very pigmented and not bad pricing.
Haven T.
Haven T.
Mount Pleasant, PA
Love this stuff. Stays all day. It is small enough to keep in your purse and blends well without having to use brushes.
MENIFEE, CA
Does anybody know where to find this product? I can't find it at Ulta or Macy's and Amazon doesn't have the color, I think it's called Ice? Did they discontinue it?
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if they are bringing this back?!? I miss it, the loose shadow is great, but this stuff was the best!!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i buy this? Does it give a sparkly look?