BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Brianna S.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These kits are what got me started on my interest in makeup. The packaging is eye-catching and the products you receive for the overall value of the box is incredible. Over my lifetime I have probably purchased 4 or 5 of these boxes and they never disappoint.
Katherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit! The primer is so smooth and soft. The powder foundation covers so well. I can not get enough of bare essentials and I use this every day. The best part is a little goes a long way. It also lets your face breath I've never had a breakout issue because of this make up.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited for this when I got it. It made doing my make up super easy except after awhile my face started to burn as soon as I washed it off I had red patches. I have never had a sensitive skin so it was weird to me. Wish it would better for me cause it was a snap to do make up with.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and true, get stared kit is perfect for beginners with bare minerals, it comes with brushes and that alone is work the price! The size is more then ample, you’re only supposed to use a little bit, and make sure to tap off the excess off the brush. Good for you makeup, finally!
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have. Everything you need to complete a look. Go natural or dramatic with the bronzer. Your face is the canvas and you will never go wrong with this purchase. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Joanne M.
Pasadena , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not a favorite for me. I have combination skin, and prefer a full coverage liquid. The powers in this kit are messy and don't provide the level of coverage I prefer. Also, I find this system to be expensive compared to liquid foundations: I would not recommend it to others.
Rachelle A.
I am absolutely in love with BareMinerals. I love their foundation because it never looks cakey like liquid foundations. A con to this would be that it isn't full coverage like some may like but is more of a natural look and i love it. I have been using this product for years now!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect kit to get you started on the bare minerals brand. It has a little bit of everything. I got this as a gift and would recommend it for anyone who wants ya to try out the brand before you buy everything but after trying these samples you will want to buy it all!!
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first makeup kit and for the time it was back then, this product worked. Now I think it's way too expensive and doesn't provide enough coverage for me. I think this is a good product for those who don't want a lot of coverage and prefer powder products over liquids or creams.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent kit if you're looking to try this makeup system. There is a lot of product that last a pretty long time, and the extras you get are totally worth it. I really like this brand of makeup and it makes my skin feel nice and clean but still offers amazing coverage.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?