BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Allie D.
['Pinole ', ''], CA
This is a perfect kit to test out bare minerals as well as a perfect traveling pack. This product has everything you need for makeup that’s great quality! I wouldn’t necessarily buy the kit again but I would buy the larger portion of it as I love Bare Minerals.
Emily D.
Ridley Park, PA
This is a great kit for most people, as it includes the basic for skin coverage. However this produce does not stay on my skin all day considering I have very oily acne prone skin. I would recommend using a matte foundation before applying powder if you are going to use this for oily skin
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
This product was not for me. Very light coverage, by the end of the day I was extremely oily. Although I did not break out from it. I tried the set more than once in hopes I could benefit from it but mineral makeups are not my friend unless I want excess oil.
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
My husband bought me this kit a couple months ago and I am very happy about it. This makeup is so wonderful, you don't even feel like you're wearing any. You can can a soft, natural glow without feeling like you have levels of layers of makeup on your skin.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
This formula is amazing it leaves my skin matte without the feeling of dryness that I’ve gotten from a lot of other powders it also doesn’t cake up on Oily spots like my t zone or nose. It’s lasted me a long time and I’d ask any of my friends to try it too
Libby R.
Buildable coverage, silky feel, easy to use, and everything you need in one box?? What's not to love? You have to live under a rock to not know about BareMinerals brand and for my make up routine, theirs are tride and true products I know I can depend on.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
This was my first experience with bare minerals and I was satisfied it was light and not too heavy that was important especially since I was new to face makeup. It lasted a long time until my daughter dropped it. I would recommend this kit for a beginner.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This product is awesome if you are looking for a more natural look. It is long lasting if you use a setting spray because you are dealing with powders. I think everyone should try this out to see if it something they like better than liquid foundations.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
I loved this product in my 20s. This made my skin look flawless. In my 30s, I went to a liquid to help covrer up some of my aging skin. I would recommend this to any young girl starting to wear makeup or anyone who doesn't want to wear a heavy makeup.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
BareMinerals is the only powder that I use on my face. This is an awesome set, I do love sets that introduce you to the best products. This leaves my skin feeling and looking wonderful I have freckles and it still gives me good coverage. I am a fan.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?