BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother bought me the starter kit years ago, and I've never used another foundation since. I seldomly wear makeup because it irritates my skin and eyes, but I know I can wear my bare minerals anytime and not worry about a breakout. It blends perfectly into my combination skin so it doesn't look caked or greasy.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This starter kit is pretty unique to me. I love that it comes with the brushes. I love that it’s not just a set color you can manipulate the powders to make your complexion so say over the summer you’ve gotten a tan you can just add more of the darker powder and in the winter when you lighten up you just add less.
Arretta B.
Kerman , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a bare mineral face powder set similar to this when it first came out at Costco, including a how-to DVD, like 12 years ago (like 9th grade?) Me and my grandma shared it we were always forgetting how to apply it, what goes in sequence and what brush to use where and how to apply it .yeah. we never learned. But it's a great face powder
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these products and love purchasing this kit for my gym and travel bags. The brushes are the greatest. I have a combination skin type and Bare Minerals has managed my skin perfectly. The mineral veil really puts the look together. I highly recommend this set if you haven't tried this brand. You likely won't switch back.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good doze starter kit. I love the minature brushes and the size of the actual powders do last for quite some time. The go-to product is the warmth. I use it till this day ever since I took home this starter set. If you don't want to fully commit to the full sized products, buy this set for a good price.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the very first foundation I have ever tried. I loved it. It made me feel like I really didn’t have anything one my face. My problem area is my dark circles. After trying this I couldn’t believe the difference and my face feeling free. I still continue to use this because I don’t use it that often.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Bare Minerals does these little kits! It gives you a taste of a lot of their products for an awesome price! I know I don't always like to buy the full size products when I am trying a new brand because I don't know how it will wear on my face and how I will like it so I think this is a perfect alternative!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best thing on the market if you are like me and have skin blemishes. I have rosy red cheeks. It doesn’t dry out your skin. My mom actually bought it for me the first time and then I ordered it through the website. It is more expensive than store brands but I love it and recommend it
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used the bare minerals mineral foundation for years. This is the kit that started it for me. It is perfect. I had acne as a teen and have some scarring due to it and it covers it perfectly. It is easy to spot conceal with then buff it over my whole face and it makes my skin look amazing.
Geri G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am fairly happy with this product, but in some ways I feel like it should contain directions on how to properly use the brush and apply the makeup.  It does seem to stay on and do a fairly good job of covering up my red skin, which I like.  I would recommend the product to others.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?