BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is great for people who don't wear a lot of makeup everyday and don't have dry skin. Powder in general can be drying so I recommend using a good moisturizer. It's not full coverage but it is a nice natural look for everyday wear. It can be layered to make the coverage more full so that's a plus. And it's natural ingredients which is a bonus
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit as a way to test the brand without spending too much money. I love the powders and the brush that come in this kit. I have uneven skin and blemishes and tend to unfortunately use more coverage most days but this is my go to for the days where I want a natural finish. I use the mineral veil daily though over my liquid foundation.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kit for anyone that is interested in trying bare minerals products, or if you want some travel size products, or you want to give as a gift. Even though they seem small the products last a very long time, definitely long enough to really test out and see if you want the full size versions. I love bare minerals and all there products.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product when it originally came out. I use to use it daily, it was the first makeup that I used that gave an easy flawless looks. I like that the kit has a color shade variety and that it brands right into your skin. It is definitely a good product and I’m glad this company expanded with a range of good quality products.
Trista O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been a few years since I tried bare minerals, but I remember loving it! At the time, I quit using it because there weren't any stores in my area that carried it. That's all changed now and I should totally try it again because it always looked great. The only time I had issues would be when my skin was too dry and a little flaky.
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought this for me when I began to wear makeup and I have been using this brand ever since! The makeup goes on smooth and provides great coverage all day. It doesn’t make you look like you have caked on makeup and it doesn’t make my face break out. It also does a great job at hiding my bumps I don’t want others to see.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in high school, and it was what introduced me to bare Minerals to start with. It was great for me then because I had more oily skin, but now that I'm a bit older my skin has changed and become very dry, so it's not the best for me. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin, it just doesn't work for me now.
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this kit, it was perfectly comprehensive of everything you need to get started with bare minerals! The only thing I wish was that they provided a better color match option for me. I got the lightest shade possible and it didn't match my skin perfectly, but it matches well when I mix it with another powder.
Kyra B.
This is a great kit for makeup beginners, although the product sizes are small it’s like getting a bunch of testers to see if you really like the product. It’s one of the first things I tried in high school and I still like using their products to this day especially during the summer when I’m more prone to breaking out.
Vanessa C.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few years back when the mineral makeup was very popular. I just feel like the coverage is very sheer and personally did not work for me. I am a medium-full coverage kind of girl and these products are made for a very sheer natural finish. The product itself isnt bad but doesnt cover enough, in my opinion.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?