BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kit é maravilhoso para montar um visual natural e perfeito. Adoro os produtos, não pesam na pele. Só não dou 5 estrelas porque o ritual é muito trabalhoso, é para quando tem tempo sobrando
Chloe M.
Scotland
Definitely a must buy if you’ve never used bare minerals and would like to test it as the pots are smaller than the originals and the brushes. Super worth the money for all the products you get.
Natalie A.
Cordwainers Court, Chorley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when the company first came out and I really liked it! It kept my skin looking smooth and fresh! I would highly recommend it for someone with oily skin.
Tia R.
I have this kit it is soooo nice and has a wide variety of items. I got this in the bare minerals store they were sooooo nice and recommend this to me. It is easy to apply. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. I would recommend this to anyone that likes makeup❤️I have loads of makeup sets and this is one of my absolute favourites. If you're looking for high quality makeup then this is definitely the thing for you💎❤️️
Alyna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is my go to kit for everything! It has foundation, bronzer, eyebrow powder, blush, eyeshadow, and three brushes all in one! The brushes are amazing quality and so so soft and the products are all lightweight with buildable coverage, perfect for any occasion. This is honestly perfect for any skin type and it doesn't even feel like your wearing any makeup.
Bianca B.
Marbella
Beauty Junkie Expert
This get started kit gives you all the Bareminerals products you may ever need for a very reasonable price. You can use their powder foundation by it self for a more natural look or over an other foundation, using it as setting powder, for extreme coverage. I really love thus product
Melissa K.
This was my first ever set off makeup and I loved it!! I suffer with oily skin and this done amazing at hiding that and giving it a matte finish. The products are so long lasting no matter what weather your in. I would defos recommend
Sigríður Þ.
Hella
I bought this kit some time ago and it makes my face look awful, plain and simple. The lightest shade didn't match my skin the slightest and I was left looking ridiculous, the powder far too evident on my face. I'm better off with liquid foundations.
The larger brushes were fine, so that's the good part.
Hayley K.
Airdrie, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare minerals is the clean, natural look I want and strive for when using makeup. I always feel put together without being overdone when I use my bare minerals.
alyssa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i don’t use it but my sister bought this when she first started getting into make up and absolutely loved it she’s gone and bought all of the full sizes now!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?