BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was extremely expensive . The shade I was matched with was way to yellow. The brushes were okay but the amount of product you get isn't worth it at all . My skin looked extremely caked and yes I followed the directions. No I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it
Mallory S.
Calgary , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was an okay product. I’m not sure I’m a huge fan of the lack of coverage but I knew it wasn’t going to be full coverage going in. I thought it was a good price to try all that you get with the set. I am just not a fan of the light coverage.
Vicki T.
Gunsan
I love this product, it's practically the only brand of make up that I've bought for the last 10 years of my life. The coverage is flawless and lasts all day. Doesn't clog your pores or feel heavy like most other types of make up, I love bare minerals.
manar h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Morgan S.
Calgary
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great kit for just starting out and wanting to try bare minerals best powders for a perfect complexion!
I have fair combination skin and and I loved how my skin felt and how it lasted all day long and didn’t fall into any cracks or lines!
Ashley M.
Cumberland Beach, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this kit. Has everything you need for a quick, easy and fuss free face. Super easy to use, good packaging...although all of the loose powder can get messy. I have bought the starter kit twice. And always recommend to friends and family.
Carla M.
Auckland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have most of the items in this kit that n full size and I have to say that I really enjoy them. My skin can be dry and when it is then I'm less able than wear powders and instead opt for bn cream however the warm and warm radiance are the perfect contour could lours for me on top of my bb
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product line for my wedding and I had zero complaints with it. It covered what I wanted and stayed on forever. Really happy with it and just wished it was more reasonably priced so I could have it as my everyday makeup.
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, ON
This is such a great kit to get started with the BARE MINERALS line and mineral powders in general.  Bought this years ago and I'm hooked on these powders now.  The mineral veil is my can't live-without makeup - i have regular, matte, and a shimmery one!
Daniela L.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works for me, I will be a die-hard and devoted user from here on out. I realize that it might not work for everyone, but for me, it really is as good as they claim. Hope this helps!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?