BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
manar h.
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Vicki T.
Gunsan
I love this product, it's practically the only brand of make up that I've bought for the last 10 years of my life. The coverage is flawless and lasts all day. Doesn't clog your pores or feel heavy like most other types of make up, I love bare minerals.
Carla M.
Auckland
I have most of the items in this kit that n full size and I have to say that I really enjoy them. My skin can be dry and when it is then I'm less able than wear powders and instead opt for bn cream however the warm and warm radiance are the perfect contour could lours for me on top of my bb
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
I used this product line for my wedding and I had zero complaints with it. It covered what I wanted and stayed on forever. Really happy with it and just wished it was more reasonably priced so I could have it as my everyday makeup.
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, ON
This is such a great kit to get started with the BARE MINERALS line and mineral powders in general.  Bought this years ago and I'm hooked on these powders now.  The mineral veil is my can't live-without makeup - i have regular, matte, and a shimmery one!
Daniela L.
Portland, OR
This product works for me, I will be a die-hard and devoted user from here on out. I realize that it might not work for everyone, but for me, it really is as good as they claim. Hope this helps!
Emanuela O.
Orlando , FL
Kit é maravilhoso para montar um visual natural e perfeito. Adoro os produtos, não pesam na pele. Só não dou 5 estrelas porque o ritual é muito trabalhoso, é para quando tem tempo sobrando
Chloe M.
Scotland
Definitely a must buy if you’ve never used bare minerals and would like to test it as the pots are smaller than the originals and the brushes. Super worth the money for all the products you get.
Natalie A.
Cordwainers Court, Chorley
I got this when the company first came out and I really liked it! It kept my skin looking smooth and fresh! I would highly recommend it for someone with oily skin.
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Ok let me just say since I have discovered bare minerals I've been a big fan. I wasn't sure whether me buying the powder foundation on it's own would be worth it or would work so I picked up this starter kit which saved me so many pounds off. This includes so many products. I love the mineral veil it's perfect for setting my concealer this whole kit has everything for you to enjoy your bare minerals adventure 👏 definitely check this out you won't be disappointed. PLUS I have had this for about one year and I have a lot of product left.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?