BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok let me just say since I have discovered bare minerals I've been a big fan. I wasn't sure whether me buying the powder foundation on it's own would be worth it or would work so I picked up this starter kit which saved me so many pounds off. This includes so many products. I love the mineral veil it's perfect for setting my concealer this whole kit has everything for you to enjoy your bare minerals adventure 👏 definitely check this out you won't be disappointed. PLUS I have had this for about one year and I have a lot of product left.
Jenni M.
(Should be 3 stars)
This is a great starter kit and for the price you get brushes and products to try before you invest in single items. When I first used this I fell in love! It was light on my skin and didn't look like a powder, covered well although to be fair I had nothing to cover. As I've gotten older though and unfortunately my skin has become dry, oily and spot prone I just can't use the powder foundation. My skin looked like a dry haggard mess! Great if you have good skin to start but if you're dry at all then stay away!
Cat M.
Originally bought this in-flight (easyJet) when I realized the horror of forgetting make-up..! I've used it a lot since, and because of the travel-size it's great for festivals, short trips etc. Pros: easy to use, good introduction to the range, blendable, lightweight. Cons: like other mineral make-ups, can be messy, have found it quite drying on occasion. Wouldn't buy again, as was a one-time purchase and they're not a 100% cruelty-free or vegan brand, but they were good in a pinch!
JOJO W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest, maybe I was using them wrong but I found the powders very hard to use and couldn’t get them to work for me. I was disappointed with mine. Maybe I need to learn how to use them or something but I don’t think they are worth the money and much prefer liquid foundations to be complete honest! That being said, the products felt lovely, just didn’t really seem to work for myself.
Kayleigh I.
Stenhousemuir , Falkirk
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a flight home and I felt like it was over-rated in terms of the pigment of the powder as the ones that were coloured were just a bit too much when applied to the skin they almost looked yellow on my skin but the more translucent one is very nice and gives a shimmer.

I also love that they give you a primer and a brush to go with this set.
LisaRina O.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dislike liquid foundation on my face, clogs my pores and feels heavy and greasy. I started using bare minerals 7 years ago, it covers beautiful, even my freckles, with no clogged pores or that greasy feeling. I apply in the morning and stays on throughout the day. I give Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit 5 stars!!
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started trying this kit years ago and LOVED it! Flawless coverage and finish without the heavy, cakey feeling of other brands I've tried.
I was a religious liquid foundation user and this brand changed everything ! Honestly AMAZED at the lever of coverage I could achieve from just a powder on its own !
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great little product for people with sensitive skin very easy to apply and it’s awesome that it comes in a box with little products to try and great for to go I bought mine on Sephora. I love that every box comes with new brush I bought this for all my sisters so definitely repurchase it many times
Kira J S.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first makeup kit I ever purchased. I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect match. I believe at the time I was a warm tan. It was easy to use and very affordable. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who is just starting out and have sensitive skin like mine.
Samantha M.
Scarborough , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love Bare Minerals! It feels amazing on my skin. Very easy to apply and use. You can put as little or as much as you want. It's affordable and very one should try his product at least once. Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?