BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Nicole H.
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Beige more...
Love this way too much. I’ve been using mac/stila for a long time and am just finding it too heavy for the day. Gave this a go for the first time at work today and I am so so impressed. I love the contour and highlight powder as well. Coverage is amazing and super super light. For reference I have combination skin :)
Jenni M.
(Should be 3 stars)
This is a great starter kit and for the price you get brushes and products to try before you invest in single items. When I first used this I fell in love! It was light on my skin and didn't look like a powder, covered well although to be fair I had nothing to cover. As I've gotten older though and unfortunately my skin has become dry, oily and spot prone I just can't use the powder foundation. My skin looked like a dry haggard mess! Great if you have good skin to start but if you're dry at all then stay away!
JOJO W.
To be honest, maybe I was using them wrong but I found the powders very hard to use and couldn’t get them to work for me. I was disappointed with mine. Maybe I need to learn how to use them or something but I don’t think they are worth the money and much prefer liquid foundations to be complete honest! That being said, the products felt lovely, just didn’t really seem to work for myself.
LisaRina O.
Surrey, BC
I dislike liquid foundation on my face, clogs my pores and feels heavy and greasy. I started using bare minerals 7 years ago, it covers beautiful, even my freckles, with no clogged pores or that greasy feeling. I apply in the morning and stays on throughout the day. I give Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit 5 stars!!
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
I started trying this kit years ago and LOVED it! Flawless coverage and finish without the heavy, cakey feeling of other brands I've tried.
I was a religious liquid foundation user and this brand changed everything ! Honestly AMAZED at the lever of coverage I could achieve from just a powder on its own !
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
Great little product for people with sensitive skin very easy to apply and it’s awesome that it comes in a box with little products to try and great for to go I bought mine on Sephora. I love that every box comes with new brush I bought this for all my sisters so definitely repurchase it many times
Kira J S.
Hamilton
This is the first makeup kit I ever purchased. I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect match. I believe at the time I was a warm tan. It was easy to use and very affordable. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who is just starting out and have sensitive skin like mine.
Samantha M.
Scarborough , ON
Love love love Bare Minerals! It feels amazing on my skin. Very easy to apply and use. You can put as little or as much as you want. It's affordable and very one should try his product at least once. Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit
Heather D.
It was extremely expensive . The shade I was matched with was way to yellow. The brushes were okay but the amount of product you get isn't worth it at all . My skin looked extremely caked and yes I followed the directions. No I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it
Mallory S.
Calgary , AB
I thought this was an okay product. I’m not sure I’m a huge fan of the lack of coverage but I knew it wasn’t going to be full coverage going in. I thought it was a good price to try all that you get with the set. I am just not a fan of the light coverage.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?