BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Gina S.
springfield, ne
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Fairly Light
This kit is the BEST deal if you are thinking about trying out Bare Minerals products. It has all of the basics you need to get started for the best $$$.
LeeAnn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this starter kit, beautiful finish! Love everything about it, great price, good amount, well worth the money!
Allie P.
Northport, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to like Bare Minerals line, however it oxidizes very orange on my skin. It will go on looking nice and as the day goes on, my makeup become more and more orange. I've tried the traditional and matte formulas. I've even tried different shades and not using the "warm" aka bronzer. This product is not for everyone.
Aleah P.
I am obsessed with bare minerals. This kit is perfect if you want to start with this brand. Everything you need for perfect even all day coverage is In this set. I love using this all year round and love how it doesn't clog pores and leaves my skin flawless.
Fred Paula S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used and really like the coverage for summer. Love the powders but you are prone to dry skin or like a lot of coverage the foundation is probably not for you. I like to t to just use as a finishing powder
Erika D.
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
Good starter kit for beginners or for new comers to this brand. Good value too.
Emily Y.
Rockford, MI
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
I like this product during the summer time when my skin is tan and has little blemishes because this doesn't offer much coverage for zits or marks on my face so unless I am clear I tend not to use this kit as much however I love the primer and use that all year regardless of the status of my skin it is very light weight though and can give a nice glow it's good for summer and blemish free skin but not for those looking for heavier coverage
kelli n.
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
I was told to get this kit at sephora based on my color iq id thing an i find it far to dark for my skin tone i think when dealin with bareminerals go a shade or 2 lighter then they sugest the lives the primer in the kit tho very soft an smooth the brush was kind meh def need to use your own
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
This is a great way to start a new brand. I personally love their foundations. They cover well, there is virtually no smell to bother you, and doesn't break your skin out. It's a great value and I would recommend it for anyone wanting to try this brand for the first time.
Bernice P.
Enfield, CT
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
I love this brand, this is actually the first product I ever brought from them. I love that my skin feels clean when I wear bare minerals and my skin has never broken out with any of their products. I would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?