BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Allie B.
I got this for Christmas when I was in high school and I did like it and was super excited when I got it
Sarah E.
Def the best bang for your buck. You get a good amount of products to try plus brushes that are the best!
Alyceea S.
Scranton, AR
I had never tried bare minerals before so I bought the starter kit. I don't LOVE it, but it worked okay.
Brittany T.
Booneville
This was the first kind of bare minerals I used. And it fell in love with it. Have used it ever since.
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
Everything from Bare Minerals is amazing. I have NEVER been disappointed in anything I have ordered.
Randi G.
Riley, KS
LOVE THIS! It is so lightweight and was great for my face. Haven't bought more but definitely would!
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I love this kit! It gives you everything you need to check out the brand. And it’s a great price too.
Stephanie M.
Beaufort
Such a cute kit ! The loose powder makes it easier to apply when baking and the brushes are very soft
Erin B.
It is a good starter pack for first time using. I love the way it feels like you have no makeup on
Amy B.
Orange Village, OH
I love this set! Perfect way to experience Bare Minerals. Very natural looking. Great for travel.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?