BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
wanda p.
Vicksburg, MS
I love the bare minerals powder foundations and powders. they don't cake up on my face or make my face oily.
Cecilia N.
National city
Its reallu good and feels really smooth and prefect for any type of skin and the preci a think its reasonable
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Such a great product. I use it daily. It's light on my skin. Looks natural. And it covers my skin perfectly.
Alex R.
I love the weightlessness of these products. I have sensitive skin and this does not seem to irritate my skin
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
The perfect starter kit with all of the bare mineral essentials ! A definite must have and a perfect gift!
Katlynne T.
['Newport News', 'VA'], VA
This kit has everything you need! I love how natural my face is with this product and never cakey or oily!
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
I'm a fan of this company after being really sceptical at first. It's pretty good stuff I'd recommend it..
Kimberly K.
Best starter kit available. You get more than your money's worth of a premium product and brushes to boot.
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
I feel as if it is overpriced for the amount but overall works well. I have combination skin prone to acne.
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
This bare mineral kit is so awesome. The stuff inside is crazy cute and can be paired with alot of things.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?