BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved that I could purchase a Bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit! It enabled me to find the right color for my skin and try it out for more than a day to find the products that I liked. There was enough product in the Complexion Kit for 3 weeks worth of wear. Having this much product allowed me to play around with application also so I could customize my purchase.
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I started off using this kit and it helped me a lot. It has everything you really need when you are starting to wear make up. When I got this kit I was a medium beige and that has helped me out when buying all of my products. I would not buy the whole kit again but I buy each product separately as I run out (it would be smart to buy the kit if you run out of multiple products at once). This was worth the buy when I was starting out with makeup!
Nikki P.
Summerville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite makeup, the powder is just as good as the foundation. It goes on smooth and goes on evenly. Its kinda pricey but worth it completely it. You get what you pay for so there ya go. I would definitely recommend this brand and product
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great purchase in the beginning when I first started using the products. Pros: light, natural looking, but smooth coverage. Cons: throughout the day I notice that the powder will come off my face a little bit. Once I started using a liquid foundation under it it seemed to do the trick. Even if some comes off during the day I still have coverage.
Ally H.
Hilliard , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare Minerals was my first major makeup purchase in high school and it was a perfect fit for me at the time! I loved that it felt barely there, provided moderate coverage, and was easy to apply. I still think the product is a great value, but since I’m choosing to only purchase cruelty free products these days, I’ve stopped purchasing from Bare Minerals.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin does not like this foundation. It made me breakout like crazy even though it's supposed to be better for it. I also had a hard time with the color selection. I was able to use it as a foundation fine but if I tried to use it as a concealer as they say you can, it was way to dark/orange. I tried a few different shades and they all did the same.
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for beginners, it has instructions and helps you learn. Is a bit pricey, but overall is great quality, long lasting and beautiful finish. Perfect for a gift. I got it as a present when I was younger, and I enjoyed it a lot. I would not buy it again, I feel is a kit to learn, there are many other products that one should try after this one.
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Th is kit has everything you need to get started with bare minerals. I have bought this twice, once a long time ago when I started using makeup and again later when I wanted new brushes and powders and it was on sale. This is a great deal for all of the items you get, I still have the bronzer from years and years ago, it lasts a really long time!
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is great for people who don't wear a lot of makeup everyday and don't have dry skin. Powder in general can be drying so I recommend using a good moisturizer. It's not full coverage but it is a nice natural look for everyday wear. It can be layered to make the coverage more full so that's a plus. And it's natural ingredients which is a bonus
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is a fantastic way to try Bare Minerals complexion products. You get a powder foundation in two finishes, a finishing powder, a bronzing powder, a primer, and a brush. I got this a sephora years ago and the powders last a really long time. A little bit goes a long way. If you are interested in trying their stuff check out this kit.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?