BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Jessica O.
Franklin
I bought this this for myself last Christmas. It was a great buy. I love it. Blends flawlessly and the coverage is great!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
This is my favorite makeup bundle! It gives such a nice natural look. Mineral makeup is amazing! I 100% reccomend this !
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Love bare minerals. Love how it's so light and airy when it goes on the skin yet it gives you the full coverage you want.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I loved this product!!!! It's really great for someone who wants to try out the products before spending a lot of money!!
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
I love this product. Great coverage, lightweight, and looks great with so many complexions. A little pricey but lasts.
Stephanie S.
Grundy, VA
One of my very favorite makeups! Typically my break outs are reduced when I wear this, so it's my go to for long wear!
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a big fan of bare minerals because of the cakey finish the smell of the powder and it made my face super oily
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Really love their starter kits, they give great coverage all the time because they are powder but they still are great
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
This really is not for me. It makes my skin itch and smells bad to me. I really wanted to like this but did not at all
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
This is the perfect starter kit for someone just getting into make up! It goes on so easy and is super natural looking.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?