BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a huge fan of mineral foundations. I like these because you can customize coverage with the loose powders.
kenyetta b.
yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked it a lot the powder went on smooth. I would buy it again also I would recommend it to my friends
Tyler G.
Lowell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit. It gave me everything I needed to get started using bare minerals. I love makeup in powder form!
Alex R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the weightlessness of these products. I have sensitive skin and this does not seem to irritate my skin
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product. I use it daily. It's light on my skin. Looks natural. And it covers my skin perfectly.
Janie D.
Branson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing way to figure out what I’m in need of. I loved being able to test several different products
kenzie H.
Richmond
Such a great product. If you want a really delicate smokey eye affect this is definitely the product to get.
wanda p.
Vicksburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bare minerals powder foundations and powders. they don't cake up on my face or make my face oily.
Cecilia N.
National city
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its reallu good and feels really smooth and prefect for any type of skin and the preci a think its reasonable
Alexa A.
howell
Great coverage and stays on for a long time. Worth the extra costs because you really get your money’s worth
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?