BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Stephanie V.
mentor
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first make up kits I purchased and I loved it. I love the product. Even though it can get a little pricey
Kristie S.
Owensville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bare Minerals! This kit would be great for a first time user to try several different products. You will be hooked.
Amber M.
Huffman , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this makeup the first few times I purchased it, but it seems as the years go by it hasn’t gotten lower in quality.
Catherine W.
Carson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great starter set. It doesnt even feel like your wearing any make up. It matches really well witb your skin tone.
Kieara M.
El Mirage, AZ
Loved this get stared kit I am not very good with applying my make up just yet, however this starter kit was a great help.
*~Sarah B.
Lucasville
One of my faves. Felt weightless on my skin. Very natural looking. Not crazy about the price but I probably will buy again
sophia h.
I love these, theyre so simple and easy to use. I suggesy buying them and hsing them every day. Bevause they are very nice
Christine W.
Covington, KY
I don't know what to say I'm new to this I don't have anything like this I need more make up stuff I'm new to all of this
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love bare minerals. Love how it's so light and airy when it goes on the skin yet it gives you the full coverage you want.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite makeup bundle! It gives such a nice natural look. Mineral makeup is amazing! I 100% reccomend this !
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?