BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Laura P.
This was my go to set for YEARS. Product was amazing on my skin, the face brush is still part of my regular routine for bronzing! Love it!
Loren V.
Carrollton, GA
The best coverage of any mineral makeup I have ever tried! The pigments are beautiful! Leaves your skin flawless! Downside it's pricey!!!
Caitey T.
Prescott, AZ
LOVE bare minerals! Is great for my oily and acne prone skin. My skin has improved immensely since I started this. Is super light weight
Karie K.
The starter kits are amazing! It’s an awesome way to try it before you buy it and comes with everything you could need at a great price!
Cassandra M.
Mechanicsville, VA
I mix medium, light and mineral veil to create the color that best suites me. light weight and feels great. looks nice on the skin, too.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium, bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Beige, bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan more...
I love these kits. Affordable, easy to use, comes with tutorial booklet or DVD and brushes. Looks natural. Great for oily/combo/dry skin.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I always give this set to family or friends as a gift because everyone I know loves it. It's easy to use and apply, and always looks good
Amanda M.
Marion , AR
I love the feel but I can not get good coverage
It look really patchy! But I have sensitive skin and it does not cause me to break out
Jessica M.
Florissant
Excellent coverage without the cake feel of liquid foundation. Picture perfect every time. Didn't cause my sensitive skin to break out.
Crystal M.
It is a nice set to use in order to determine which type you would like and use most often. The price isn't too bad. I would recommend
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?