BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Josie A.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect starter kit my gave me this for Christmas years ago and I love how natural their product looks and I don't breakout
Holly I.
St. Clair Shores
I used to be my go to product about 10 or more years ago. I don't use the powder foundation anymore but I still use the mineral veil.
MARIANNA E.
Miramar, FL
Got this in the mall promotion and it wasn't bad to try it results we're not great but not so bad either will probably buy it again
Saemyi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare Escentuals starter kit is awesome if you’re looking to try it out for the first time. It’s easy to use and good for your skin.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great starter kit. Amazing for women a
Or teens with acne. Safe to sleep in but I wouldn't recommend that. Lol. Its a great start
Pa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great package for those who wants to try out. The kit is super cute and easy to carry around. It’s affordable and you’ll love it.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and I really liked it. You can never have enough makeup. The powders were really nice and fine when applied.
Corey L.
Granby, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great little kit. I have been using bare minerals for years now but sometimes buy the starter kit because it's such a good deal.
Cynthia R.
Gulf Breeze
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this everyday love love it so easy to use can take it with you got it at ultra and online  also got from a friend
Kara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The powder comes off on everything and doesn’t provide the coverage that I need. I have an olive skin tone and nothing matches
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?