BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Nesi S.
Received this for a Christmas gift and I have bought 4 since then truly amazing and light feeling for days you just wanna put minimal effort
Chelsea B.
Thornton, CO
The getting started kits are a fantastic deal for everything you get inside. All of their products are quality and something I use everyday.
Majestic F.
Melbourne, FL
I've bought this twice and have always loved it. I will buy again someday. Im not a cream or liquid coverage type of gal so this is perfect.
Lea A.
Eugene, OR
This starter kit is amazing and a total delight for any beginners. Bare minerals is makeup that literally improves your skin while wearing it
Dana R.
I'm not a fan or bare minerals at all not the greatest and after a while it starts to looks greasy it makes your pores go away for a minute
Norma G.
I love this kit a lot bare minerals is really good for my skin everything here feels so natural and beautiful I can wear this all the time.
Sabrina G.
Works well, easy to apply and beautiful on skin! Love it! Stays on well too. I have the travel kit version and it's my go to all the time!
Megan J.
Winnemucca, NV
This was the first ever mineral set and I still love it. Actually my mother still gets me this for the holidays. Best mineral make up ever
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
My mom got this product and absolutely loves it. Great value she loves how smooth it is. Great packaging. I really would love to try this.
Rebeca E.
This kit is easy to use. Leaves face flawless. I like that it provides a mini tutorial on how to apply every product that comes in the kit.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?