BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a nice set to use in order to determine which type you would like and use most often. The price isn't too bad. I would recommend
Jessica M.
Florissant
Excellent coverage without the cake feel of liquid foundation. Picture perfect every time. Didn't cause my sensitive skin to break out.
Amanda M.
Marion , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feel but I can not get good coverage
It look really patchy! But I have sensitive skin and it does not cause me to break out
Claudia V.
Sn Bernardino , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this kit and I was the best thing I did . It's long lasting and it gives you that perfect glow. I don't use any other product
Amanda E.
Wisconsin
I love this kit and have used it a few times. It gets pricy so I recommend getting the bigger sizes. You'll be happier in the long run.
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown, PA
I bought this starter kit when i was beginning to use foundation and it works great. Doesnt even look like you're wearing foundation!
Kayla W.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved bare minerals powders! They have great coverage and stay all day long. They cover up blemishes and blend very well
Holly I.
St. Clair Shores
I used to be my go to product about 10 or more years ago. I don't use the powder foundation anymore but I still use the mineral veil.
Josie A.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect starter kit my gave me this for Christmas years ago and I love how natural their product looks and I don't breakout
MARIANNA E.
Miramar, FL
Got this in the mall promotion and it wasn't bad to try it results we're not great but not so bad either will probably buy it again
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?