BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Kati P.
Gilbert , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the getting started kit because it allowed me to sample all the products without committing to each one in a full size. The brushes are perfect for the product. I love the finishing powder as I really believe it adds to the staying powder of the makeup. I was surprised that I could just use powder, especially because my skin tends to be dry. I definitely recommend this if you're thinking of switching brands!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
About 13 years ago I purchased a set like this from an infomercial back when Bare Minerals was called Bare Essentuals (before it was sold in stores). It was my ride-or-die! I loved these products so much that I ended up buying a bunch of these kits as gifts for friends. Unfortunately now that I'm 42 & my skin is much drier I can no longer get away with applying powder foundation but I really miss using it!
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift a couple years ago and it has become the base of my makeup routine. It gives you everything you need for a good makeup foundation. I continue to use the eyeshadows especially. The colors are very natural and last for a long time. Especially when applied with the Bareminerals Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 5-in-1 Bb Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15 applied underneath.
Jessica A.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is what I bought many years ago to try out Bare Minerals. I think it is such a great introduction to its signature products that are the foundation for their line. I love that it comes with brushes and a guide to how to use the products which for me was so incredibly helpful at the time. Such a great investment if you unsure of this line or wanting to try some of their products out.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for simple, easy, fast makeup. This used to be my "go to" foundation, until I realized that I liked a little more full coverage and staying power than I thought. Comes off pretty easy if you sweat or perspire a lot like I tend to do at work. My face would literally melt and smear as my day went on. Not a good look. Great for light coverage and simple step by step application.
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Beige
This was such an excellent set to begin with. It covers all of my blemishes without any extra work like a liquid foundation. It’s natural and feels like nothing on my skin. I would buy it over and over again if I could afford to.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was some of the first makeup I ever used, and I still use it today I love baremimerals! I like the container the powders come in and how you can close them so when it's opened powered doesn't go every where. I mainly wear this on days when I don't want a full face because it looks so natural and makes my skin look so radiant. I would recommend this to a friend for sure!!!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare minerals. They have such soft powder and it works well with my skin. The top has a couple of holes the powder comes out of and you put in the lid, dip the brush in it, tap the access off and brush on In circular motions on your face. It doesn't take much to cover and it looks very natural. No harsh chemicals and helps the most sensative faces have a flawless look.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has hyped up bare Minerals for years. I do like their complexion kit, I was color-matched in-store and found that the foundation she picked was spot on, and the items included were actually useful. I like the coverage that the powders offer, and feel like they don't highlight lines like others do. A bit pricey, but I have considered repurchasing parts of this kit.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved that I could purchase a Bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit! It enabled me to find the right color for my skin and try it out for more than a day to find the products that I liked. There was enough product in the Complexion Kit for 3 weeks worth of wear. Having this much product allowed me to play around with application also so I could customize my purchase.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?