BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Rosie O.
These weren't my favorite products, for some reason it made my skin look and feel very dry. Also, it broke me out a lot... it was horrible, was disappointed.
Heather R.
This started kit is perfect for som2onw wanting to reach out and try Bare Minerals products. I love the variety you get and the quality products they offer.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had wanted to try mineral make up years ago, and this is what got me started. I purchased this kit at Ulta, and have been sold on bare minerals ever since.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Bareminerals has amazing products. They give you a little sampling of their product line. You get to usually pick a few products to customise your own needs.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
It's a great product for a basic look! I usually use it when I want a no makeup makeup look! My mom doesn't wear but on a occasion and this is what she uses
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
I’ve been thru 2 starter kits in the pass few years. Love this stuff. Super easy once you get the hang of it. Does a great job covering up your face flaws
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
I use this for when I’m working long shifts at work and don’t feel like putting on a lot of makeup! Prefect coverage and my face doesn’t feel heavy at all!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I got this as a Christmas gift back in 2014 that is what got me loving bareminerals products they are sold at website and most local malls a little pricey.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Fairly Light more...
This kit is the BEST deal if you are thinking about trying out Bare Minerals products. It has all of the basics you need to get started for the best $$$.
Tina N.
MELBOURNE, FL
OMG I love this makeup line however for the size of product you receive the cost isn't worth it. If they would drop the price I would only buy this brand
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?