BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Brooke W.
Bremen, AL
Easy to apply, stays pretty true to color, long lasting, love the texture to it, it wouldn't be my first choice compared to other alternatives, it's a little pricy but affordable, I would recommend to other who haven't tried it for themselves.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan more...
I love this product! The Starter Kit comes with everything you need. Brushes / Concealer Powder / Bronzer Powder / Correction Powder & Primer.
I love the Primer because not a huge amount is needed and helps blend your making up beautifully. The Powder glides on easily and gives you a very polised/airbrushed look. I highly recommend this product for someone looking for that "flawless" look.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
I used this as a teenager recently thy change the formulas I was a fan now not so much. I still use the powder eye shadows oh and the WARMTH SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD 😊
Allyson M.
I got this to tryout the product in a smaller size plus it was cheaper and I love it very much! It stays on my face and apples coverage with very little product
Veronica W.
Anderson, SC
I love this product but it is not as good as the price they charge. It makes my wrinkles show up more visibly and I can buy better product for half the price.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
This set has everything you need to start using bare minerals. However, it is important to note that the products will not provide you with a flawless finish.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
This kit provides you with all of the essential items to get started using powder foundation. It even comes with a CD to teach how to start using this makeup.
Amanda M.
I got this for my teen when she started getting serious about makeup. It has everything you need to get started. It is a little difficult for beginners to me.
Christele P.
This has been the perfect starter kit
It comes in a perfect size for you to make a decision. The only down part is not enough shades come in this sample size.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
I have been using Bareminerals for about 8 years. It’s enough coverage without being heavy. This kit is a great value and I buy it whenever I want new brushes.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?