BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Aleah P.
I am obsessed with bare minerals. This kit is perfect if you want to start with this brand. Everything you need for perfect even all day coverage is In this set. I love using this all year round and love how it doesn't clog pores and leaves my skin flawless.
Krista D.
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
Missing a few items out of it but was able to try some and I love them.. easy to put on and take off.. color match was well.. just wish I got what I paid for will never order from there sure we'll go in to ulta..
Brenda M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
This set was my first makeup set. I purchased this for my wedding. The steps are easy to follow, and quality is great. What I also love about this set is that it last a long time.
Fred Paula S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used and really like the coverage for summer. Love the powders but you are prone to dry skin or like a lot of coverage the foundation is probably not for you. I like to t to just use as a finishing powder
Rachael S.
Peculiar, MO
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
Amazing I love this brand of makeup. I like a full coverage and this brand give good coverage but looks natural. Very easy to apply and use. Packaging is great. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Sianna S.
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
I swear by this! I use it all the time and always get compliments on how well my face looks! It's super easy to apply and there's a step by step list of how to do it!
Sofia M.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
Is one of my every day products. My skins is combination and is the only one that does no make it break out. Even the days that I forget to clean my face at night.
Brooke W.
Bremen, AL
Easy to apply, stays pretty true to color, long lasting, love the texture to it, it wouldn't be my first choice compared to other alternatives, it's a little pricy but affordable, I would recommend to other who haven't tried it for themselves.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan
I love this product! The Starter Kit comes with everything you need. Brushes / Concealer Powder / Bronzer Powder / Correction Powder & Primer.
I love the Primer because not a huge amount is needed and helps blend your making up beautifully. The Powder glides on easily and gives you a very polised/airbrushed look. I highly recommend this product for someone looking for that "flawless" look.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as a teenager recently thy change the formulas I was a fan now not so much. I still use the powder eye shadows oh and the WARMTH SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD ūüėä
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?