BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Jenny V.
I used to wear this product and the starter kit is just amazing, the products are amazing. Really hides all your acne and pores without looking like you are wearing any makeup. I have oily face and this product really helps that as well, even if you wear makeup or not. Bare mineral really makes it look like you are wearing nothing but your natural face
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
I purchased this several years ago. It was great for a while but slowly wasn't my favorite anymore. It stopped giving me that yessss feeling when I would look in the mirror
Allie P.
Northport, AL
I really want to like Bare Minerals line, however it oxidizes very orange on my skin. It will go on looking nice and as the day goes on, my makeup become more and more orange. I've tried the traditional and matte formulas. I've even tried different shades and not using the "warm" aka bronzer. This product is not for everyone.
Emily Y.
Rockford, MI
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan more...
I like this product during the summer time when my skin is tan and has little blemishes because this doesn't offer much coverage for zits or marks on my face so unless I am clear I tend not to use this kit as much however I love the primer and use that all year regardless of the status of my skin it is very light weight though and can give a nice glow it's good for summer and blemish free skin but not for those looking for heavier coverage
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan more...
This is a great way to start a new brand. I personally love their foundations. They cover well, there is virtually no smell to bother you, and doesn't break your skin out. It's a great value and I would recommend it for anyone wanting to try this brand for the first time.
kelli n.
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan more...
I was told to get this kit at sephora based on my color iq id thing an i find it far to dark for my skin tone i think when dealin with bareminerals go a shade or 2 lighter then they sugest the lives the primer in the kit tho very soft an smooth the brush was kind meh def need to use your own
member-0a834
I started out with this kit. Didn't know if it have true covrage. Well it did. It makes my face look natural and smooth. The only downside is it's always on my phone screen.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I loved this kit when I was in my twenties. My skin looked flawless using everything this came with. It is pricy but it lasts so long you can't go wrong. It doesn't work for my skin now but I do use it to conceal red spots on occasion and it's fab for that.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Medium Tan more...
This didn't really help my breakouts when I was a teenager. It was a little bit pricey for what you get. I have only tried it one time. It comes in a nice bundle with everything you need. I would only recommend for people with mild breakouts.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have tried their line several times and it honestly does nothing for me! The coverage it terrible and it does not last through the day and it's DEFINITELY not worth the price or the hype.,it's just not for me!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?