BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Veronica W.
Anderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product but it is not as good as the price they charge. It makes my wrinkles show up more visibly and I can buy better product for half the price.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my teen when she started getting serious about makeup. It has everything you need to get started. It is a little difficult for beginners to me.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit provides you with all of the essential items to get started using powder foundation. It even comes with a CD to teach how to start using this makeup.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set has everything you need to start using bare minerals. However, it is important to note that the products will not provide you with a flawless finish.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Bareminerals for about 8 years. It’s enough coverage without being heavy. This kit is a great value and I buy it whenever I want new brushes.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great product for a basic look! I usually use it when I want a no makeup makeup look! My mom doesn't wear but on a occasion and this is what she uses
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This started kit is perfect for som2onw wanting to reach out and try Bare Minerals products. I love the variety you get and the quality products they offer.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had wanted to try mineral make up years ago, and this is what got me started. I purchased this kit at Ulta, and have been sold on bare minerals ever since.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bareminerals has amazing products. They give you a little sampling of their product line. You get to usually pick a few products to customise your own needs.
Rosie O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These weren't my favorite products, for some reason it made my skin look and feel very dry. Also, it broke me out a lot... it was horrible, was disappointed.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?