BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Ashley T.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for days I'm in a hurry and don't have time to do a full face. It use it really quickly because it's so easy and fast to apply. It does make my face look a tiny bit powdery but it goes away after about an hour.
Vicki M.
Inverness , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bare minerals products. I use the powder based products and they work great for my combination and sensitive skin. My face never gets oily when using their products and they do not cause my face to break out.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product
Winksta E.
CONCORD, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare minerals is my go to for foundation. I love the fact that the ingredients are good for my skin, and give me a radiant glow. I have been using this product for years, and I will recommend it countless times over.
Stacey S.
San Diego
This is perfect for a beginner! Has everything you could need! I'm medium skin tone with normal skin. I got my starter kit almost 10 years ago and I still use this! The powder foundation is great because you can use it for natural coverage or build with it if you need fuller coverage. The bronzer, "warmth" is great and not overwhelming.
Elexus R.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not real big on powder foundation but i got it as a gift and i use it when i need to but i was the warmer daily as a bronzer and i love it. The primer through made be break out so i stopped using it
Maggie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The starter kit is a must have. For the price You will want to get the starter cat because you get a lot more for how much you pay. This product covers really well-and Makes your skin look and feel nice.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this kit when I was in my twenties. My skin looked flawless using everything this came with. It is pricy but it lasts so long you can't go wrong. It doesn't work for my skin now but I do use it to conceal red spots on occasion and it's fab for that.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought I would like this product. Not sure if it's because I barely wear makeup and it's a lot of steps. I tried it and it was ok. My compact gives me a better result but it was still ok. Very lightweight
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as a teenager recently thy change the formulas I was a fan now not so much. I still use the powder eye shadows oh and the WARMTH SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD ūüėä
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?