BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best makeup I've ever used for my face ever. It makes my complexion look flawless and radiant without looking like I'm wearing too much makeup. Reasonably priced and definitely worth the money. Absolutely recommend!!
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this stater kit very much. I think it's a good value for what you're getting. This applies very easy and looks good on the skin. The key is to do light layers. Less is more with this one. The brushes have lasted me a long time so far and are pretty soft. Would recommend.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a Awesome starter kit if you are just starting out with the bare minerals line it has everything you need along with the brushes you need to put the makeup on your face would highly recommend.
Leslie S.
Imperial
I recommend this to everyone I know! It not only goes on great and stays on but it has been so good for my skin! I actually notice that the amount of break outs since using it has gone down! It doesn't feel caked on its nice and light and gives beautiful coverage.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because I loved natural make up. The second I bought it, I fell in love and continued buying bare minerals make up. This kit was the perfect trial size, and lasted me very long! I wouldn't buy the trial again but I buy everything else full size!!
Ashley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as my first makeup kit when I was about 14 or 15. My parents bought it for me from the PX. It was easy to use and apply. Perfect kit for just starting out or if you're experienced. I'd probably buy this again if I came across it.
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is how my love for bare minerals started! My mom had bought a starter kit and I decided to buy one as well. It was a perfect match! I love the matte powder finish oh gives. I have a very oily face so the liquid foundations aren't for me.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
This was one of my first make up kits and let me tell you I could not have been happier with it. The make up went on beautifuly but the brushes lasted me years! The quality is amazing. 100% worth the money great for beginners.
Erica S.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a beginner or just curious about this product, this is definitely what you should get. I absolutely love this kit and it is very easy to use. The first time you do your makeup you will be blown away with the results!
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what got me hooked on bare minerals . My mom actually got it for me as a gift and a week after using I stocked up on whatever bare minerals products I needed . It's a great starter kit . Definitely recommend. I love everything in it
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?