BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I love this starter kit. It has everything I need to try out Bare minerals. Of course after using I absolutely fell in love. I love the way the product makes my face feel and look.
Destiny M.
This is the best makeup kit out there!! Its everything you need to get stateted. I recommend bare minerals for someone who wants a more natural look without needing full coverage.
Jaci S.
raymore
I really like this product and the eyeshadows come out really pigmented which I like especially when I want to go for a more bold look. I think some of these colors really add to a look and I would buy again
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this for my mother. She loved it and was very impressed with it. I remember getting a kit similar to this when I was in high school but I don’t know that it was the same.
Dana R.
Ellisville, MS
Not my favorite brand of products. It has been a long time since I’ve used them and I’ve heard they have changed a whole lot since them. I’m not opposed to trying them again. 😊
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
I purchased this kit when I was first getting started in makeup and I loved it. It lasts for a long time and it is very easy for a beginner. It is a full face and covers very well for powder foundation.
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
This get started kit was the 1st product I bought from bare minerals and I absolute loved it! Now I have products I use in my daily routine. Their original Primer is everything!
Teresa R.
This is when my love for bare minerals started. I decided to try out something that was good for my skin. I have acne prone skin and this worked great. Didn’t make my dried out acne look cakey. Have me a full coverage without being heavy.
Rosa C.
East Lansing, MI
I was looking for a good product that was for sensitive skin and this brand was recommended. I like how lite it feels on my skin and it's easy to pack for when I'm on the go.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
This set is amazing. Perfect shade and the brushes do an amazing job at blending the product out and making it seem very natural looking. This makes a great gift as well.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?