BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Nicole M.
Eugene
It takes some getting used to if you usually use a liquid foundation, but I noticed quickly how much healthier my skin became and it says it's a 30 starter kit, but mine lasted 6 months or longer.
Bernadette S.
El Paso
If you're skeptical about trying Bare Minerals, this kit is a great way to test the products out. Basics for every day use. Blendable, you customize the coverage and it feels light on your skin.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I do not have this for myself but my mom like it a lot this is her favorite makeup brand and I always get her make up for her birthday and Christmas and she loves it I would buy this again for her it’s great
Chiquita C.
I used yo swear by bare minerals loose powder foundation. But i hadnt ventured in to the higher end makeup world yet. I staryed to realize i got shiny quicker and at times it made my face itch.
Korina M.
Arcadia, CA
I love this kit. Everyone always tell me how great my skin looks and ask what products I use. Well this is it. I love this kit because it includes all the essentials to a natural look.
~ Kory
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
Cannot go wrong with bare minerals, no matter what it is you use. Feels great on your face, light weight, but can build on it. Minerals and natural. Have recommended to a lot of friends.
Jessica F.
Cave Junction, OR
BareMinerals is the greatest makeup system I've used. I got the starter kit at Ulta, and while it is on the spendier side compared to drug store makeup it is worth every penny. I will never stop using this system!
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
This is a really great starter kit if your new to the bare minerals world. It Covers wonderfully and doesn't leave your face feeling heavy. It also doesn't clog pores so no breakouts.
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the integrity of the brand and the various shades featured in this kit. The issue I have with this particular product is that it doesn’t last very long. Tends to wear off pretty quickly throughout the day.
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
I pefere the bare minerals matt, I do not care gor the original because it enhances pores in my opinion. The primer is Ok. The mineral veil and warmth is good and last a long time.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?