BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line of products because it keeps my face looking flawless even after taking my makeup off after a long day. It’s also a decent price and lasts a long time
member-0a834
I started out with this kit. Didn't know if it have true covrage. Well it did. It makes my face look natural and smooth. The only downside is it's always on my phone screen.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing kit! I love the brushes! I've purchased other kits from this brand which also have brushes and I have had them for years. The powders are really soft and apply really smoothly and evenly. This gives a natural flawless face with little effort. These powders blend really easily. Great kit!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a young teenager, this was the first non drug store make up kit I ever owned! I had acne prone skin so this mineral powder was a go to. They matched me in Sephora and everything I needed was in the kit! It gave me great coverage and wasn't heavy at all! Perfect kit for young girls!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this by my mom and I love it it's great it's nice for a nice light coverage him I got this at the mall and this is the only powder foundation I have I really want to try more because I feel like there's a lot more out there that would work better on it's great I would buy it again I just sometimes like more coverage and that's what I get for my liquid foundation
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used to wear make up but in 2012 my cousin got married and i didn't know what type of make up to get or where to even start. I went into Ulta and the ladies there showed me how to use this starter kit and ever since then I have been using it. It only takes me 15-20 mins to put my make up on and it stays on the whole day. I am so glad bare minerals came out with this!
Stephanie R.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare minerals! I love the way it feels on your skin. Doesn't even feel you are wearing any makeup. I have sensitive skin this product is a must for me. A little does go a long way so it does last you a while. I highly recommend this to others especially if you have sensitive skin.
Lindsay R.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a nice kit to get but I dont like the powder foundation concept in general, it doesnt give enough coverage on its own and i feel like it is completely off my face at the end of the day. Still good to use with other foundations and use this to supplement, but not worth it for the $$
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The kit that got me hooked! I bought the starter kit years ago, and I haven't stopped using this brand. It seems like nothing else compares! The kit comes with all essential starting products. Once you try it, you will quickly become addicted and buy a ton more to start your collection.
Sandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my go to foundation on natural days. It feels so lightweight and the coverage is med to full. The kit comes with everything you need to get started. I recommend this for someone who is getting started out in makeup or for a gift. Great way to get introduced to the brand.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?