BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a while back. It was totally worth it. If you are just getting started in the loose powder foundation and make up in general this is the way to go.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this makeup regiment. The sun kissed bronzer is my go to. When I rush out the house I apply a little on my checks and it wakes my whole face up.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Includes everything you need for a makeup kit! I started using this as a teenager when my mom first taught me how to use make up. Just enough to offer coverage and keep a natural look. Now this is all i use
Daniele S.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It’s really easy for beginners to use. And it became one of my favorite products to use. I bought it Macys during the holidays. Would definitely recommend.
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. When looking for makeup I tried the kit first in order for me to be able to see if I would like the product and now it is all I wear. Best money spent.
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great kit for starting off. I feel like bareminerals has been good for me because I don't need a lot of coverage, just evening out the tone of my skin.
Kelsea K.
Yuma, AZ
I Love bareminerals. It is my go to for face makeup. I used to use the powder but recently switches to liquid foundation and have completely fallen in love with it.
Jazmin R.
Littlefield
Ok so first I have not purchased this product but my close friend did and I got a sneak peek of what the product texture and look looks like and let me just say when I swatched them out I literally was in heaven....ūüėć
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Fairly Light
I bought this, used it twice, and returned to the store to exchange for another shade and that didn't look right either so I just returned it and got my money back. The 2 lightest shades did not match my skin tone and I didn't like the way it looked on my skin. The powder didn't meld into my skin, it looked powdery no matter what. My sister in law raved about it and talked me into buying it and I wish I didn't waste my time. The kit was overwhelming with all the colors, they felt unnecessary. I'm going to stick with liquid foundation.
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this several years ago. It was great for a while but slowly wasn't my favorite anymore. It stopped giving me that yessss feeling when I would look in the mirror
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?