BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Sammy M.
Bare minerals is perfect for my sensitive skin. I love all of their products. I always seem to go back to getting the started kit every time because I do my makeup very simply and it has exactly what I need.
Stacey S.
San Diego
This is perfect for a beginner! Has everything you could need! I'm medium skin tone with normal skin. I got my starter kit almost 10 years ago and I still use this! The powder foundation is great because you can use it for natural coverage or build with it if you need fuller coverage. The bronzer, "warmth" is great and not overwhelming.
Makenzie K.
Cypress
Absolutely the best make up ever. Very gentle and easy on skin and they do NOT test on animals!!! I only buy products not tested on animals. Very great coverage. I would recommend for sure! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I got this once for my birthday and lived it so I went back the next year and bought another one. They are cheaper than buying things separately and you don't have to get stuck with something you don't like.
Erika W.
Bronx, NY
I always had a love relationship with bare minerals ! I think this value set is great and worth it ! You get all the necessities you need to perfect an everyday look. I always recommend bare minerals !
Kate W.
I used this when I was in high school and just started wearing makeup. I switched because the packaging was annoying and I always seemed to be spilling it. Considering going back because I miss the glow my skin seemed to have then.
Dalia C.
Excellent!! I'm bout a lot a time ago! And worked amazing in my skin! I don't think they have any cons. The packaging it's simple, but I like it. Very easy to apply! I'm definitely recommend to everyone!
Ashley H.
Attalla
Love this kit. Bare minerals is my favorite brand of make up. I feel like it’s so light weight and clean on my skin. The packaging is very nice as well. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Darbi K.
Lubbock
I really enjoyed this start up kit! I had never tried any of the products in the kit before and I really
Liked using all of them! The warmth was one of my favorite things and I have purchased more bare minerals because of this kit!
Jeimy A.
Oxnard , CA
I simply loved this product ! Love how I can mix and have a clean look ! It takes a lil of time to do it but I’m sure everyone would do it if they try it. But i would recommend this product to try it
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?