BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bare Minerals. I like a natural look and I get what I want with this product. It's Great 💗💗💗💗 Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit
Jena C.
McCammon, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good brand of makeup. I couldn't believe that the powder actually gave that good of coverage. The blush is very pigmented and their brushes are good
Bree H.
Cottage Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this when I was in high school. I really liked it a lot. It’s light weight and looks very natural. Nowadays my skin is too dry and it cakes to my face.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bareminerals has been my #1 choice of face makeup for many years! It covers all my imperfections and makes my skin look flawless. A major plus is the glow it gives.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect kit for someone wanting to try out bareminerals but isn't sure! Gives you enough to try out the matte and shimmer, the contouring and even gas instructions!
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decided to try out bare minerals makeup so I purchased the started kit. It brings everything you needed. Worth the investment then buying the full size separately.
Tami Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mineral powder foundation. I've tried others because of the price. However, I always come back to this because of the quality and exact match.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good set. This set is great. I only use mineral cosmetics and these are among my favorites. Light weight and a great look. Great product for the price too
Tammy B.
VALDOSTA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had been wanting to try for years...so two years ago I finally bought a kit and fell in love with it. It feels so light weight and natural looking. Easy to apply.
Kimberly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way Bare Essentials makes my skin look natural and not caked up with foundation. Every time I wear this, I get comments on how beautiful my skin looks.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?