BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Tiffany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this kit quite awhile ago. It lasts all day and goes on so smooth and has a great finished look. I have sensitive skin and this stuff is the absolute best for that!
Kate N.
Freehold, NJ
I love this kit because it has everything that you need to get started with foundations especially if you have skin that changes colors i e tanning in the summer excetera
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to wear the old formula when I was in middle school/high school when I had really bad acne. It helped cover my blemishes so well and felt so light on my skin. The new stuff is even better!
Sabrina P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get everything you need to get started at a good price. It’s not heavy and it stays on for a good amount of time. You need a shade darker than what is advertised though. I would buy it again
Liz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare minerals. Gives the right amount of coverage with out looking too heavy or caked on. Price is reasonable for what you get, especially with the starter kits.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is amazing. Perfect shade and the brushes do an amazing job at blending the product out and making it seem very natural looking. This makes a great gift as well.
Amanda L.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love this starter kit. It comes with the essentials and is supposed to be a month supply, but I think it lasted longer than that. Great price for what it comes with.
Bailey H.
Charleroi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bareminerals is a great brand! I suggest it for anyone really. Obviously I've upgraded and am trying even more higherend makeup. But I will always incorporate bareminerals.
Sophia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this kit for my mom and she loved that it had everything she needed to use from start to finish. Love the coverage, it does take some time to apply but it is worth the finished results.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bare Minerals. I like a natural look and I get what I want with this product. It's Great 💗💗💗💗 Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?