BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first kit I purchased when I started using makeup. I have loved it ever since! Bare minerals is a great company because their products are all natural and they typically don’t make you look cakey which a lot of liquid foundations can do. They blend really nicely into my skin and provide a super cute shimmer to your face, almost like a built in highlighter. I would definitely recommend because they’re great for sensitive skin and it is very affordable.
Nathalie B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the starter kit so much and wanted a second set of brushes that I purchased the starter kit twice!! Crazy I know! But honestly love bare minerals! And the price for the starter kit is pretty much unbeatable. The brushes are so soft and last FOREVER, I've had mine since high school... So for 10 years!!! The foundation is really nice to and works great for all skin types, even if you have major dry skin like me! Would recommend to all my girlfriends!
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought thus set yeeeaaarrrssss ago, the packaging was a little different but I really liked the formula of the powders. It's do very finely milled powder. The blush like so beautiful on the skin, The setting powders are great. I definitely recommend this to anyone interested in the bare minerals line. Perfect starter kit.
Sweetz B.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this years ago right before prom in 2010, I used to have pretty bad breakouts at the time and this powder foundation set wasn’t the best with coverage; however, having said that it was my first experience with various steps like the darker bronzer and the mineral veil step and it was a good investment for the product. I would choose it for the quality in times of clearer skin than to use with active blemishes. I can’t be sure if the formula has changed since then but I did reach for it into my first year of college as well.
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love bareMinerals! When I started wearing this makeup 11 years ago, I started off with their starter kit. It's a great way to try this brand. I have found that bareMinerals is by far the best mineral makeup that I have tried. It gives a smooth, soft, natural finish to your makeup. My favorite part about bareMinerals is that it doesn't feel cakey and doesn't sweat off of you face in the summer. I would recommend this product to everyone.
🎀L¡ndś@y🅰nn🎀 P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like I have stated before I am not a makeup person. No I am not going to apply 5 different make ups to my face to get the perfect look. Bare minerals is perfect for people like me. 1-5 stepped out on the bottles. Easy to apply makeup setter. With 3 diff shades to apply. Looks so amazing and unable to tell that you are wearing makeup at all. Light weight. And smooth!!! Quick easy start box for all skin colors!! Love this brand 100%!!!!
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Éste set me los regalaron una vez en Navidad y la verdad se me hizo muy extraño porque nunca había usado base en polvo o corrector en polvo pero la verdad es que me encantó creo que para ser productos en polvo y tengan tan buenos resultados hicieron un gran trabajo así que lo recomiendo. Otra cosa es que es mucho mejor usar bases y correctores en polvo y aplicarlas con brocha para que no te salgan arrugas y no te estires la piel así que consideró que hicieron un excelente trabajo al crear estos productos .
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing Bare Minerals makeup since 2008. I love it, my skin loves it, and it just looks good! This kit is perfect to get you started! It comes with two foundations, one original one matte, warmth, mineral veil, a brush, and primer! They are small, but will last quite awhile, longer if you don't wear makeup everyday.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using bareMinerals powder for years now in replace of foundation. I love how smooth the powder goes on and how easy it is to use. It is not block oil or pores and last most the day. I've been buying it for years and I am not stopping anytime soon. The most popular color for most lighter skin semi-tan is the medium family. I buy this on eBay under $10 just make sure it is a legit seller and that the product is new.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Bare Minerals for so many years I can't remember how long, at this point.  This is the absolute best makeup you can buy.  I constantly get compliments on my complexion and people assume I'm several years younger than I am, because my skin is so healthy.  I credit it all to this kit.  This is the first thing I bought from Bare Minerals and I haven't found anything better since!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?