BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
This is a great kit for those just getting into makeup, not only has all the basics you can do some add-ons. When buying at the store you will get help on how to use the different products and some kits come with a DVD on how to use them.
Megan C.
Great starting kit. I have bought it a few times and I like the mineral powder. Easy to apply and use. Not crazy about the brush that comes with it so I bought one separately. It lasts a good amount of time and I would buy it again
Viktoria H.
Hellam
This is how my love for bare minerals started! My mom had bought a starter kit and I decided to buy one as well. It was a perfect match! I love the matte powder finish oh gives. I have a very oily face so the liquid foundations aren't for me.
Kali P.
Mortons Gap
I loved the light feeling this makeup gave me. Usually when going with a full face, my skin feels clogged, but this makeup makes me feel like my skin can breathe, and it's not absorbing the crazy chemicals in other makeup either.
Bayfront-Beauty B.
Corpus Christi
This is great for someone that likes to accentuate natural beauty or someone that has wanted to try the complexion set but wasn't sure about spending the money on full size. It was a great value and met all of my expectations.
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins , CO
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
This was one of my first make up kits and let me tell you I could not have been happier with it. The make up went on beautifuly but the brushes lasted me years! The quality is amazing. 100% worth the money great for beginners.
Erica S.
Warner Robins, GA
If you are a beginner or just curious about this product, this is definitely what you should get. I absolutely love this kit and it is very easy to use. The first time you do your makeup you will be blown away with the results!
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
This is a Nice starter set. I have used this off day on. I purchased the startup set from Ulta. I am put off on this brand because there are ways too many containers to keep track of. I do still buy mineral veil and some eye colors.
Jacqueline A.
I love this Bare Essentials kit, I first purchased this when I had an acne break out and did not want to use liquid foundation to accentuate my blemishes. It's perfect for those hot Summer days, I was impressed with the coverage.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?