BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is when my love for bare minerals started. I decided to try out something that was good for my skin. I have acne prone skin and this worked great. Didn’t make my dried out acne look cakey. Have me a full coverage without being heavy.
Dana R.
Ellisville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite brand of products. It has been a long time since I’ve used them and I’ve heard they have changed a whole lot since them. I’m not opposed to trying them again. 😊
Taney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like bare minerals at all however for my mom being fair skinned their products are perfect for her. They don't oxidize, no flashback, and they stay on her face all day.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great starter kit! I purchased mine from ebay at a very low price. Very easy to apply and matches with all different skin tones. I will for sure be a repeat customer.
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this kit when I was first getting started in makeup and I loved it. It lasts for a long time and it is very easy for a beginner. It is a full face and covers very well for powder foundation.
Rosa C.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a good product that was for sensitive skin and this brand was recommended. I like how lite it feels on my skin and it's easy to pack for when I'm on the go.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry skin this is a no go. But it's a nice little set if you've been meaning to try it and the price point is not bad plus I still have the brush that came with it
Bailey D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this stuff when i had it. My face felt soooo natural and light. Kinda expensive depending on how much money you like to spend. Used it several times. Goooood stuffffff.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is always a good option when I run out of more than one of my bare minerals face products! The only downside is these are smaller containers since it’s more of a sample.
BrittanyRyan B.
Chatham, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion, the Bare Mineral products are good to use if you want a sheer coverage foundation. I like to use a full coverage so unfortunately the products aren't for me.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?