BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Destiny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best makeup kit out there!! Its everything you need to get stateted. I recommend bare minerals for someone who wants a more natural look without needing full coverage.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that everything you need comes in one box for a discounted price. Bare minerals is the only concealer ill use due to the fact it looks so natural and it's super breathable.
Jaci S.
raymore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product and the eyeshadows come out really pigmented which I like especially when I want to go for a more bold look. I think some of these colors really add to a look and I would buy again
Morgan W.
Monroeville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been able to try this kit once but I absolutely loved it!!! If I could have this kit all the time I would! I plan on buying more very soon! Made my skin look flawless
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Bare Minerals for years! This kit is what helped me get started and play around with what they have to offer. I found this to be a nice gift too for my sisters.
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin so I use a combination of foundation and then I use powder to cover up some oiliness. This powder is so easy to apply and gives so much coverage. This is on the expensive side thought.
Megan G.
Fishers, IN
Love the lightness & simplicity of this product! It’s easy to carry around or leave at home. The packaging is clean and simple. I originally got this as a gift from a friend but rebought it several times!
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels so light on my skin and it is the only one I have used that doesn’t make me break out. It took me awhile to find the right color, but now that I have I’m addicted! Highly recommend this!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my mother. She loved it and was very impressed with it. I remember getting a kit similar to this when I was in high school but I don’t know that it was the same.
Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This get started kit was the 1st product I bought from bare minerals and I absolute loved it! Now I have products I use in my daily routine. Their original Primer is everything!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?