BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Megan L.
Favorite make up brand I have ever tried! I use the medium beige, and I have a combination of oily and dry skin. This brand is very nice, not too thick but thick enough to cover my blemishes. It is a little on the expensive side but it’s worth it!
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I used Bare Minerals during highschool as a simple and easy option for simple makeup. I didn't dislike it but also didnt love the products. I would recommend the kit for someone who wants very basic options and has little makeup knowledge.
Ianna C.
somers point, NJ
This starter kit was what made me absolutely love bare minerals ! The make up makes your skin look flawless. Its simple to use and a little goes a long way ! Once you buy BM you will never want to use any other base/foundation on your skin !
Ashley N.
I got this as my first makeup kit when I was about 14 or 15. My parents bought it for me from the PX. It was easy to use and apply. Perfect kit for just starting out or if you're experienced. I'd probably buy this again if I came across it.
Wilmary G.
The powders feel nice but in the end I felt like it looked caked on. I have combination skin where my t-zone is oily and I have some oily spots on my chin, but the rest of my skin is normal to dry. I hope this helps. I wouldn’t repurchase though.
Jill S.
I love this. I got talked into it 10 years ago and haven't gone back. Not oily or cakey like the products I was struggling with before. I especially love the mineral veil, adds a soft beautiful, blended finish, while setting everything else
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
While I don't think this kit is as good of a value as it used to be, it's fantastic for those that haven't used it before to try it out. You can find your best foundation color and test of few of their other products without committing to the full size!
Sumer C.
Calhoun
I love this kit! It's a great price and great quality! It comes with all the basics! I love the warmth and the mineral veil! Once you figure out how to apply, it's a great finish! I also love the brushes! They feel so good on your face!
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
This was the kit with which I started my makeup journey ! I love each and every product in it and it is a value for money deal.
Everything is super easy to apply and I would recommend to anyone who wants to start learning about makeup 😍
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
This is a great kit for those just getting into makeup, not only has all the basics you can do some add-ons. When buying at the store you will get help on how to use the different products and some kits come with a DVD on how to use them.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?