BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I first got this kit in college, and it was the first time I started wearing makeup regularly. There were resources included to help me apply it, and the powder foundation and eye makeup were so light and airy I barely felt it! Definitely a great way to get started!
Melissa V.
Greenville, SC
This starter kit is the way to go when you are new to the bare minerals world! The only con would be if you were in between shades! Bare minerals is really great for any skin type and you can achieve sheer to full coverage while keeping it looking fresh and natural!
Amy L.
Durham, NC
I got this because I loved natural make up. The second I bought it, I fell in love and continued buying bare minerals make up. This kit was the perfect trial size, and lasted me very long! I wouldn't buy the trial again but I buy everything else full size!!
Shakeema B.
I am forever a fan of BareMinerals. The starter kit is perfect! It allows you to try both the matte and original foundations, finishing powder and warmth powder for a low price. With this product a little goes a long way do it is truly worth the price
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Got these to travel with. Love all the cute little brushes. Kind of forgot about it lol I need to dig it back out and start using it again:) love this stuff when you just want to cover some spots and not wear a full face of makeup, like on vacation:)
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I bought this kit a couple of years ago. When I used it I loved its light feel. I also liked that it was made with ingredients that were good for my skin and didn't let me break out. I also loved that it helped reduce my shine since I have very oily skin.
Nhia L.
I love this kit because it have all kinds of shades and all kinds of step to apply it on. It’s easy to use and gentle on the skin. I can only wear bare minerals so I love this. I would recommend this to everyone who have sensitive skins like mines.
Amanda M.
I was kinda sciptical bout buying not goin to lie because I'm more of a med to full coverage n I didn't Believe it was goin to give me that. But soo wrong def. Med to full coverage if u want n not brag but the bronzer hands down the best def. Rec.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I absolutely LOVE this kit! It comes with every shade of powder you'll need from bronzing to blushing and just simply setting your makeup. Great package for a friend or family member as a gift. You couldn't ask for anything else in this package!
Ewa S.
These kits are amazing for those who are just staring out with makeup and want a nice everyday/natural look. Bareminerals is great for sensitive skin! I'm not sure if I would recommend this for those with dry skin but it's awesome nonetheless.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?