BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great starter kit if your new to the bare minerals world. It Covers wonderfully and doesn't leave your face feeling heavy. It also doesn't clog pores so no breakouts.
Amy B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this kit. It looks so natural and can work on any type of skin. It lasts very long and comes in great packaging. I have only used this kit and have always been happy with it. I would definitely recommend it.
Lorraine T.
Cottonwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how flawless my skin looks when i use it..goes on effortless and very easy for me to match to my skin tone..it doesnt feel heavy..i have no creases i love the blushes they have
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the integrity of the brand and the various shades featured in this kit. The issue I have with this particular product is that it doesn’t last very long. Tends to wear off pretty quickly throughout the day.
Nina R.
Hogansburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this kit is perfect for anyone who is just beginning in color correcting or for people who prefer sample sized makeup. the color correctors are really good quality and easy to apply
Emily C.
tacoma
Loved it! Wish it wasn’t so expensive. It was one of the few that covered my skin flawlessly and didn’t cause a breakout. I bought once at the bare minerals store and once at Sephora. Definitely would buy again
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this make-up!!! Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan is the best new make-up kit that I ahve ever tired. I tried those other mineral make-ups and always went back to liquid, frustrated with how the covered and what a mess they made. Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan was my last attempt at mineral make-up. I always loved the idea of mineral make-up, and I thought that Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan would be a good kit to try. I was right! I will never go back to liquid foundation again. This kit comes with 2 foundations, mineral veil, warmth, and 3 brushes - all you need to complete the look just like they do on the TV programs that I have watched several times. I would highly reccomend Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan to anyone wanting to try mineral make-up and who wants a qulaity make-up that is light and feels like you are wearing nothing.
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this little starter kit, was planning on just buying the mineral make up but the assistant showed me this kit. It's great value for money and you get to try a few different products. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to try out his brand
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I pefere the bare minerals matt, I do not care gor the original because it enhances pores in my opinion. The primer is Ok. The mineral veil and warmth is good and last a long time.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this starter kit. It has everything I need to try out Bare minerals. Of course after using I absolutely fell in love. I love the way the product makes my face feel and look.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?