BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Amanda C.
Love the products and the kit is a great way to snag some fantastic products and brushes at an affordable price. Their makeup is superb but it isn’t for a full face beat look. It always looks like natural skin which I personally love. The kit gives u everything u need!
Breanna M.
New Creek, WV
Okay, so this is a great purchase for anyone new to makeup! I have sensitive skin, so bare minerals is a must for me. It comes with everything you need for a “full face” look. The bare minerals workers showed me how/where to apply everything. I definitely recommend.
Lauryn H.
This is a great set to start with and see if these products work well on your skin! I personally do not like the brushes, they are too small, but I love every single product in this package. The mineral powder is amazing and the foundation powder has great coverage!
Leslie S.
Imperial
I recommend this to everyone I know! It not only goes on great and stays on but it has been so good for my skin! I actually notice that the amount of break outs since using it has gone down! It doesn't feel caked on its nice and light and gives beautiful coverage.
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
I really like this brand. I’ve used it for quite a while and my skin felt great. I like the starter kit because you have a chance to try the product before buying a full size. Concealer is great and covers the imperfections. The powder foundation makes your skin even and smooth. Definitely recommending this brand
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I love this brand because is very gentle in the skin, it's not heave at all and gives you the perfect coverage, the products are long lasting. I started using bare minerals and have never stop, I totally recommend everyone to give it a try, you won't regret it!
Emily B.
This is the ultimate kit set! Everything all packed into one kit. It’s very reasonably priced for all that’s in it. It last you as long as any other make up would. I highly recommend this if you’re a first timer that way you can get a feel for everything at once.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
I used bare minerals years ago but took a small break and tried different products. I recently went back to using their powder foundation and I love how light it is to apply. What I love about the kit is how it comes with the primer. My dislikes are the brush often has hairs that fall out and I wish it had more coverage now that I'm older and have more age spots
Meaghan M.
There is something about bare minerals that causes a severe reaction on my face.
Pros: it is beautiful coverage and my face looks flawless
Cons: when I take my makeup off my face has dozens of red bumps and itchy spots everywhere and is very angry for days after wearing the product.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Once you find the color that matches your complexion, bare minerals really has a smooth finish that doesn't use an exorbitant amount of product! It really lasts all days and this kit has everything you need to start with bare minerals! One of my favorite go to's!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?