BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Korina M.
Arcadia, CA
I love this kit. Everyone always tell me how great my skin looks and ask what products I use. Well this is it. I love this kit because it includes all the essentials to a natural look.
~ Kory
Cassie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once I figured out how to blend the powders to where is wasn’t too dark, I liked this product. It’s convenient and easy to use. It feels light on my face. I can hardly tell I’m wearing any products.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this and I love it! I have used it every morning and I can’t wait to go back to the store and get more! It’s a little more pricey but definitely worth it! I would highly recommend.
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit. It looks so good on my skin. It's not heavy or cakey feeling and doesn't look to drying either as long as I'm well moisturized. These kits are definitely worth the money.
Hope A.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After not using bareMinerals for a few years, o decided to jump back in with a kit. No regrets. It’s lightweight and doesn’t make my face uncomfortable like liquids. So glad they added primers to their line, as well.
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cannot go wrong with bare minerals, no matter what it is you use. Feels great on your face, light weight, but can build on it. Minerals and natural. Have recommended to a lot of friends.
Laura A.
PARKER, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! I have never been a fan of foundation. My skin hates it. I don't break out but I sweat and it has always felt heavy. Bare minerals does not make my face feel that way. It's light and can be built up for more coverage.
Jessica F.
Cave Junction, OR
BareMinerals is the greatest makeup system I've used. I got the starter kit at Ulta, and while it is on the spendier side compared to drug store makeup it is worth every penny. I will never stop using this system!
Natalie W.
Saint Petersburg
Got this from Sephora. The kit had all the basics, foundation matched my skin tone pretty well. Not heavy, not “creasey”, did not look powdery. Covered skin concerns and made complexion appear smooth and flawless.
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved that this has everything I needed to get started! Long-lasting, easy to use, and so light. bareMinerals is by far my favorite brand of make up since I don’t wear a lot and want it to look completely natural.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?