BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
I am not someone who wears makeup everyday, but when I do it is this product. I barely notice that I have makeup on and it is easy to put on. Perfect for someone who doesn’t have the patience to put on makeup. LOL! It looks great on too. Not too heavy and good with my skin tone.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is an excellent kit if you're looking to try this makeup system. There is a lot of product that last a pretty long time, and the extras you get are totally worth it. I really like this brand of makeup and it makes my skin feel nice and clean but still offers amazing coverage.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
This kit is how I started with makeup. I am specifically in love with the blush. It is long lasting and I have bought certain products from this kit as staples on my makeup collection. I would definitely buy again and I always recommend these products to my friends and family.
Lindsay S.
This is a Awesome starter kit if you are just starting out with the bare minerals line it has everything you need along with the brushes you need to put the makeup on your face would highly recommend.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio , TX
I like this stater kit very much. I think it's a good value for what you're getting. This applies very easy and looks good on the skin. The key is to do light layers. Less is more with this one. The brushes have lasted me a long time so far and are pretty soft. Would recommend.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
I so want this it is amazing and covers all blemishes and redness you mayuave but due to mycabcer I can no longer afford it but I so want it in a mega Vegas box box a huge one please
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
All there products are great I really do enjoy being able to have a nice clean smooth feel after applying product and not looking all caked up in my face like some products and love that it's natural.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
One of the best products on the market. If you were like me, I had not idea about makeup when I first started. This is a great tool to help you get acquainted with it. I believe it was a great investment. It comes with many essentials for everyday looks, as well a more glamour look. I loved it.
Ashley H.
Perfect for a beginner comes with detailed instructions all your complexion products as well as all the tools needed to create a flawless application. Actually lasts fairly long if you use it wisely. Less really is more but it is buildable. Didnt look cakey or settle harshly into my dry skin even in the dead of winter.
Jessica Y.
If you love make up but have sensitive skin or you just don't like the heavy feeling of foundation, I HIGHLY recommend getting this product! It is light and gives your skin a healthy glow. I used it for many many years and got so many compliments on what products I used for my face.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?