BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Dalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent!! I'm bout a lot a time ago! And worked amazing in my skin! I don't think they have any cons. The packaging it's simple, but I like it. Very easy to apply! I'm definitely recommend to everyone!
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the started kit the first time I decided to use bare minerals and after that is the only nlbrand for me. It's buildable. Which is great. I can go light or full coverage depending on my needs
Kate W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I was in high school and just started wearing makeup. I switched because the packaging was annoying and I always seemed to be spilling it. Considering going back because I miss the glow my skin seemed to have then.
Nicole M.
Eugene
Beauty Junkie Expert
It takes some getting used to if you usually use a liquid foundation, but I noticed quickly how much healthier my skin became and it says it's a 30 starter kit, but mine lasted 6 months or longer.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking to try this brand I think this is the best value. You get to try it all and they are full sized products. I absolutely love my kit and it was the best money ever spent on makeup.
Jeimy A.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I simply loved this product ! Love how I can mix and have a clean look ! It takes a lil of time to do it but I’m sure everyone would do it if they try it. But i would recommend this product to try it
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have this for myself but my mom like it a lot this is her favorite makeup brand and I always get her make up for her birthday and Christmas and she loves it I would buy this again for her it’s great
Bernadette S.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're skeptical about trying Bare Minerals, this kit is a great way to test the products out. Basics for every day use. Blendable, you customize the coverage and it feels light on your skin.
Chiquita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used yo swear by bare minerals loose powder foundation. But i hadnt ventured in to the higher end makeup world yet. I staryed to realize i got shiny quicker and at times it made my face itch.
Mindy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently purchased this for my daughter, compared to other products it is gentle on her sensitive skin. Very affordable, easy to apply especially for a young girl just learning to apply makeup. Def will purchase this again
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?