BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Amy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad product, as far as I can tell. It just didn't work with my complexion. It made me look gray and jaundice at the same time somehow. I did like the finishing powder, and the bronzer is nice.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this kit and loved that it did not give me caked on feeling. I really like light makeup that covers blemishes. It is expensive so I only bought it this once but I do miss it and recommend it.
Kat M.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first time using a mineral based foundation! Really good way to get yourself acclimated to this type of makeup ingredient. I really like how it comes in this set and it is of impeccable value. Really great!
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this once for my birthday and lived it so I went back the next year and bought another one. They are cheaper than buying things separately and you don't have to get stuck with something you don't like.
Erika W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always had a love relationship with bare minerals ! I think this value set is great and worth it ! You get all the necessities you need to perfect an everyday look. I always recommend bare minerals !
Bayley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this set. I received it as a gift and it was my favorite Christmas gift. It lasts a long time and the pigment and texture feels so soft and light. I would recommend and I will be buying again.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome starter kit especially if you’re just testing out the brand. It lasted about all day for me. It’s a little pricey but you’re getting quality for the price so it’s definitely worth it
Ashley H.
Attalla
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit. Bare minerals is my favorite brand of make up. I feel like it’s so light weight and clean on my skin. The packaging is very nice as well. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jenn O.
Statesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother in law originally purchased this and let me try it. It worked very well on me at the time. However my makeup “look” has changed quite a bit from then I still remember the positive results.
Darbi K.
Lubbock
I really enjoyed this start up kit! I had never tried any of the products in the kit before and I really
Liked using all of them! The warmth was one of my favorite things and I have purchased more bare minerals because of this kit!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?