BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Stephanie R.
Ocala, FL
I love bare minerals! I love the way it feels on your skin. Doesn't even feel you are wearing any makeup. I have sensitive skin this product is a must for me. A little does go a long way so it does last you a while. I highly recommend this to others especially if you have sensitive skin.
Lindsay R.
Washington, DC
this was a nice kit to get but I dont like the powder foundation concept in general, it doesnt give enough coverage on its own and i feel like it is completely off my face at the end of the day. Still good to use with other foundations and use this to supplement, but not worth it for the $$
Trudy L.
south boston, VA
Bare minerals is one of the best makeup creators out there. The very first make up I tried and I think I am going to make the switch again. Flawless beautiful skin without the heavy build up. Love love love
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Bare minerals was my first makeup product I ever bought back when they only sold online. I've been in love with them ever since and this is the perfect set to dabble in some of the things they have to offer. This is still one of my hold grail items for a quick, easy and natural makeup look
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
The kit that got me hooked! I bought the starter kit years ago, and I haven't stopped using this brand. It seems like nothing else compares! The kit comes with all essential starting products. Once you try it, you will quickly become addicted and buy a ton more to start your collection.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
I bought this kit starting out when I was a teenager and it was a perfect collection to get me started. It had everything I needed, and worked fabulously. It came with bronzer, foundation, brushes and a few other things as a bonus. Not to mention the collection and brand works amazing.
Sandra P.
This used to be my go to foundation on natural days. It feels so lightweight and the coverage is med to full. The kit comes with everything you need to get started. I recommend this for someone who is getting started out in makeup or for a gift. Great way to get introduced to the brand.
Jenny W.
Eau Claire , WI
If I could give this product more than 5 stars, I definitely would; I’m not a fan of putting much face makeup on, I don’t like it to feel too heavy on my face. But with the bare minerals powder foundation, the warmth and mineral veil, it feels like I have no makeup on at all! I love it!
Kimberly G.
A must have. Everything you need to complete a look. Go natural or dramatic with the bronzer. Your face is the canvas and you will never go wrong with this purchase. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Katherine S.
I love this kit! The primer is so smooth and soft. The powder foundation covers so well. I can not get enough of bare essentials and I use this every day. The best part is a little goes a long way. It also lets your face breath I've never had a breakout issue because of this make up.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?