BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Alannah D.
Monrovia, CA
When I first got this kit and started using it, I had to tell all my friends or buy it for them as a gift. It is seriously the best starter kit out there. After that it's just about buying what you need. Affordable, wonderful products that don't feel heavy on your face. Not going to lie sometimes because it didn't feel as if I had makeup on I would forget to wash my face.
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
My mom bought this for me when I began to wear makeup and I have been using this brand ever since! The makeup goes on smooth and provides great coverage all day. It doesn’t make you look like you have caked on makeup and it doesn’t make my face break out. It also does a great job at hiding my bumps I don’t want others to see.
Kyra B.
This is a great kit for makeup beginners, although the product sizes are small it’s like getting a bunch of testers to see if you really like the product. It’s one of the first things I tried in high school and I still like using their products to this day especially during the summer when I’m more prone to breaking out.
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
I never used to wear make up but in 2012 my cousin got married and i didn't know what type of make up to get or where to even start. I went into Ulta and the ladies there showed me how to use this starter kit and ever since then I have been using it. It only takes me 15-20 mins to put my make up on and it stays on the whole day. I am so glad bare minerals came out with this!
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
This starter kit is pretty unique to me. I love that it comes with the brushes. I love that it’s not just a set color you can manipulate the powders to make your complexion so say over the summer you’ve gotten a tan you can just add more of the darker powder and in the winter when you lighten up you just add less.
Arretta B.
Kerman , CA
I had a bare mineral face powder set similar to this when it first came out at Costco, including a how-to DVD, like 12 years ago (like 9th grade?) Me and my grandma shared it we were always forgetting how to apply it, what goes in sequence and what brush to use where and how to apply it .yeah. we never learned. But it's a great face powder
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Pretty good doze starter kit. I love the minature brushes and the size of the actual powders do last for quite some time. The go-to product is the warmth. I use it till this day ever since I took home this starter set. If you don't want to fully commit to the full sized products, buy this set for a good price.
Geri G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I am fairly happy with this product, but in some ways I feel like it should contain directions on how to properly use the brush and apply the makeup.  It does seem to stay on and do a fairly good job of covering up my red skin, which I like.  I would recommend the product to others.
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
I've used the bare minerals mineral foundation for years. This is the kit that started it for me. It is perfect. I had acne as a teen and have some scarring due to it and it covers it perfectly. It is easy to spot conceal with then buff it over my whole face and it makes my skin look amazing.
Alexandra R.
TONAWANDA, NY
If you need light powder make up, this is thevway to go! I was able to use all the colors in my kit for foundation, contouring and blended blushes. Its a perfecr starter kit if you're not sure or are new to make up. On top of that, removal is easy and it wont sink into your skin (at least not for me).
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?