BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Brenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit! It gives you various colors to play around with and sample sizes which are also great for the handbag. Simple to use and the coverage is nearly flawless. It’s not drying or oily either so no breakouts!
Maria V.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This guy started kit is awesome! I bought this when I was first looking into bare minerals and it did not disappoint. It's easy to use and apply. It comes with step by step instructions and I would recommend.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent starter kit for anyone who is interested in mineral makeup! This is how I got started, and now I’m a die-hard Bare Minerals girl! Easy to apply and does not clog your pores! Excellent value as well!
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This get started kit has everything you could ever need to just get going with makeup. I got this kit as my first foray into makeup and although I have other brands, I tend to come back to this kit. Love it!!
April F.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. To have a CD with a tutorial on how to use it is even better. I love the shades and the brush and how well it blends so nicely. Bare Minerals has the best loose powders I have ever used.
Sammy M.
Bare minerals is perfect for my sensitive skin. I love all of their products. I always seem to go back to getting the started kit every time because I do my makeup very simply and it has exactly what I need.
Jessica J.
Northfield, OH
This starter kit is perfect for anyone interested in trying out BareMinerals products. Everything you need to try out a full face routine is included, and when purchased in store you can have an associate match your color perfectly. All necessary brushes are included which makes it worth the price alone and the size of this kit is great for travel, too!
Aisha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this set is the perfect way to try bare essentias without a big commitment. It gives you everything you need to see what all the fuss is about. I live this foundation! It looks so perfect and glowy!
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan. I felt like I didn't have anything on my face. I don't like that it didn't help even out my skin. I'm very light skinned and it only looked like I had powder on my face which wasn't pretty.
Makenzie K.
Cypress
Absolutely the best make up ever. Very gentle and easy on skin and they do NOT test on animals!!! I only buy products not tested on animals. Very great coverage. I would recommend for sure! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?