BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Ruth M.
Waxhaw, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this kit as a Christmas gift. It comes in a cute little compact case that’s perfect for travel. Love that it helps with my oily areas and it also enhances my cheekbones. I would definitely recommend it and would definitely purchase it.
Alex S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare minerals but havent tried alot of their stuff, so this was the perfect set to see what was my favorite. I love the products I just wish the foundations were a little bigger. But the product itself is amazing!
Hailey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like full coverage when it comes to my foundation and bare minerals did not meet my standards. It was a light formula that felt good, and I’m always happy to use products with minerals, but overall I would not phase again because the coverage was too sheer for my liking.
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything you need to get started with bare essentials is in this kit! Love their products. I have very sensitive skin which is what bought me to them. I have used bare essentials for years highly recommend it
Amanda C.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything that BareMinerals does. This kit has the best introduction to the brand. The foundation is smooth has great coverage and lasts all day. The mineral veil is a must for helping make up set and look flawless. Favorite make up ever!
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this kit as a starter to BareMinerals not ever using their products before and being unsure of how well they worked. I loved the coverage and how it felt on my face, didnt feel too cakey.
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had mineral powders that are 100% natural, vegan and without and harsh chemicals which do not make my fave lol like pizza. Unfortunately I cannot say the same a about the formula to this brands foundations
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit because I had a facial and needed mineral makeup while my face healed. My skin is combination. I like this brand. Only thing it kinda makes my skin look very matte so not hydrated. Only downfall.
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the natural look and feel of this powder. I am now a repeat user as it makes me skin look flawless compared to other products I've tried. It is a little pricey but well worth it as a little goes a long way!
Brenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit! It gives you various colors to play around with and sample sizes which are also great for the handbag. Simple to use and the coverage is nearly flawless. It’s not drying or oily either so no breakouts!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?