BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Alyssa K.
I've been wearing Bare Minerals makeup since 2008. I love it, my skin loves it, and it just looks good! This kit is perfect to get you started! It comes with two foundations, one original one matte, warmth, mineral veil, a brush, and primer! They are small, but will last quite awhile, longer if you don't wear makeup everyday.
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Éste set me los regalaron una vez en Navidad y la verdad se me hizo muy extraño porque nunca había usado base en polvo o corrector en polvo pero la verdad es que me encantó creo que para ser productos en polvo y tengan tan buenos resultados hicieron un gran trabajo así que lo recomiendo. Otra cosa es que es mucho mejor usar bases y correctores en polvo y aplicarlas con brocha para que no te salgan arrugas y no te estires la piel así que consideró que hicieron un excelente trabajo al crear estos productos .
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I've been using bareMinerals powder for years now in replace of foundation. I love how smooth the powder goes on and how easy it is to use. It is not block oil or pores and last most the day. I've been buying it for years and I am not stopping anytime soon. The most popular color for most lighter skin semi-tan is the medium family. I buy this on eBay under $10 just make sure it is a legit seller and that the product is new.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I have been using Bare Minerals for so many years I can't remember how long, at this point.  This is the absolute best makeup you can buy.  I constantly get compliments on my complexion and people assume I'm several years younger than I am, because my skin is so healthy.  I credit it all to this kit.  This is the first thing I bought from Bare Minerals and I haven't found anything better since!
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ
I loved the getting started kit because it allowed me to sample all the products without committing to each one in a full size. The brushes are perfect for the product. I love the finishing powder as I really believe it adds to the staying powder of the makeup. I was surprised that I could just use powder, especially because my skin tends to be dry. I definitely recommend this if you're thinking of switching brands!
Kayla B.
Amazing kit! I love the brushes! I've purchased other kits from this brand which also have brushes and I have had them for years. The powders are really soft and apply really smoothly and evenly. This gives a natural flawless face with little effort. These powders blend really easily. Great kit!
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
I got this as a gift a couple years ago and it has become the base of my makeup routine. It gives you everything you need for a good makeup foundation. I continue to use the eyeshadows especially. The colors are very natural and last for a long time. Especially when applied with the Bareminerals Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 5-in-1 Bb Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15 applied underneath.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
As a young teenager, this was the first non drug store make up kit I ever owned! I had acne prone skin so this mineral powder was a go to. They matched me in Sephora and everything I needed was in the kit! It gave me great coverage and wasn't heavy at all! Perfect kit for young girls!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love bare minerals. They have such soft powder and it works well with my skin. The top has a couple of holes the powder comes out of and you put in the lid, dip the brush in it, tap the access off and brush on In circular motions on your face. It doesn't take much to cover and it looks very natural. No harsh chemicals and helps the most sensative faces have a flawless look.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I was given this by my mom and I love it it's great it's nice for a nice light coverage him I got this at the mall and this is the only powder foundation I have I really want to try more because I feel like there's a lot more out there that would work better on it's great I would buy it again I just sometimes like more coverage and that's what I get for my liquid foundation
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?