BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Kayla S.
Bossier City , LA
Includes everything you need for a makeup kit! I started using this as a teenager when my mom first taught me how to use make up. Just enough to offer coverage and keep a natural look. Now this is all i use
Daniele S.
Clearwater , FL
Love this product! It’s really easy for beginners to use. And it became one of my favorite products to use. I bought it Macys during the holidays. Would definitely recommend.
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
I love this product. When looking for makeup I tried the kit first in order for me to be able to see if I would like the product and now it is all I wear. Best money spent.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Fairly Light more...
I bought this, used it twice, and returned to the store to exchange for another shade and that didn't look right either so I just returned it and got my money back. The 2 lightest shades did not match my skin tone and I didn't like the way it looked on my skin. The powder didn't meld into my skin, it looked powdery no matter what. My sister in law raved about it and talked me into buying it and I wish I didn't waste my time. The kit was overwhelming with all the colors, they felt unnecessary. I'm going to stick with liquid foundation.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this line of products because it keeps my face looking flawless even after taking my makeup off after a long day. It’s also a decent price and lasts a long time
Deanne K.
Love this kit! This was my first experience with bareMineral products and it didn’t disappoint. Great coverage with the powdered concealer, especially when applied with the brush. The powdered foundation is so light, which is perfect because I prefer a light coverage and really don’t wear much foundation at all, but this feels like nothing and leaves my skin looking amazing. Love that there’s spf in it too. The finishing powder is silky soft and the liquid primer is nice for long days or special occasions (I’m a stay at home Mom so I haven’t used it much 😆). High quality brushes as well. I received this as a birthday gift and am so glad I did! It is a great gift and a good value.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This Get Started kit is great if you want to try out Bare Minerals foundation. You also get eyeshadow, mineral veil which is a setting powder and three application brushes. I rated this a four because I am a fan of sampler kits especially that come with brushes. Im not a fan of mineral foundations because even though they claim to be full coverage it just dosent work for my skin. I prefer liquid. However if you are a fan of mineral foundation this is a great starter kit at a great price. It was only $25 at Sephora.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
bare Minerals is one of my go to brands when it comes to cosmetics. I love everything that the company stands for, which really makes me feel confident to put their product on my skin. This product in particular is great, I love the way that they are able to allow consumer to perfect their skin all in one convient kit, the only downfall is that I am always feeling like I have too much powder on my brush, if there was a better way to gather or distribute the powder, I would use this more often than I do.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This is a good starter kit but I just can’t get the hang of using Bare Minerals mineral powder foundation. I always find myself fumbling with the container and getting the right amount of product on my brush.
I definitely think this is a good kit for someone that wants to try Bare Minerals without investing a lot of money in it upfront. I personally found that it wasn’t for me but I’m glad I did give it a try. Plus now I just use my excess foundation by mixing it in with my moisturizer.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
I picked up this kit because I was curious about Bare Minerals and I thought this would be a great way to try it out.  I don't use liquid foundation because I have a very freckled face and I think it would look weird.  I do like this product, however, because I am able to reduce some of the redness around my nose and dark circles under my eyes without my freckles on my face fading too much.  I also love that it came with two brushes as well as primer and 3 face powders.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?