BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Brenna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit when I first started wearing makeup because I heard it is good for your skin. The colors didn't match very well and I felt like it made my face oily but this worked for someone who was new to makeup.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great way to try out bare minerals for the first time. I don't use it any more but it has great coverage and really easy to use! It's a powder finish so it can look cakey but if you set it, you will be fine!
Alisha C.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great way to start off with the product it is a great way to see how your skin will react to this product. This is a great place to start if you’re wanting to try the line but didn’t want to commit to buying full-size products
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to purchase this kit a lot. It is still my mom's favorite face makeup. It leaves your skin looking perfect and smooth without looking like you're wearing a lot of makeup. It's a great product and I recommend.
Olivia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. It has an amazing final sh in both the matte and original powder foundation. It last longer than you would think since you don’t have to use much.

Wish the starter pack was big and more color variety.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked being able to try the different products offered, however I found that these only provided minimal coverage and didn't stay on very when it was hot outside. I even tried setting spray and it just looked horrible.
Natalie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my very first ever products that I used. I bought the starter kit because it had everything u needed. And the powder is so finely mield it's so airy and goes on beautiful and the borders are my fav!
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love bare minerals as a little goes a long way. Also the pigmentation in their products is fenomenal. The color match is very precise and accurate in comparison to other brands and it feels weightless on the skin.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the kit and all the things in it! My makeup will last all day and night with these easy steps! It is better than anything I have ever used. I will continue to buy it and would recommend for others to try it!
Ruth M.
Waxhaw, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this kit as a Christmas gift. It comes in a cute little compact case that’s perfect for travel. Love that it helps with my oily areas and it also enhances my cheekbones. I would definitely recommend it and would definitely purchase it.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?