BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Jena C.
McCammon, ID
This is a really good brand of makeup. I couldn't believe that the powder actually gave that good of coverage. The blush is very pigmented and their brushes are good
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Bareminerals has been my #1 choice of face makeup for many years! It covers all my imperfections and makes my skin look flawless. A major plus is the glow it gives.
Kelsea K.
Yuma, AZ
I Love bareminerals. It is my go to for face makeup. I used to use the powder but recently switches to liquid foundation and have completely fallen in love with it.
Bree H.
Cottage Grove, MN
I use to use this when I was in high school. I really liked it a lot. It’s light weight and looks very natural. Nowadays my skin is too dry and it cakes to my face.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect kit for someone wanting to try out bareminerals but isn't sure! Gives you enough to try out the matte and shimmer, the contouring and even gas instructions!
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Decided to try out bare minerals makeup so I purchased the started kit. It brings everything you needed. Worth the investment then buying the full size separately.
Tami Q.
This is my favorite mineral powder foundation. I've tried others because of the price. However, I always come back to this because of the quality and exact match.
Melinda V.
Ocala , FL
I love Bare Minerals. I like a natural look and I get what I want with this product. It's Great 💗💗💗💗 Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
I bought this a while back. It was totally worth it. If you are just getting started in the loose powder foundation and make up in general this is the way to go.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I love love love this makeup regiment. The sun kissed bronzer is my go to. When I rush out the house I apply a little on my checks and it wakes my whole face up.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?