BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great starter kit and bare minerals is great for all skin types especially my very sensitive skin. This is medium to light coverage and just make sure to use a primer or setting spray so you don't look powdery.
Cassidy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this whole entire kit. this makeup has the most natural yet full coverage finish ever and it is the only makeup that does NOT break me out I will continue buying this and definitely recommend others to try it out as well
Shelbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Bare Minerals Get Started Kit is perfect for getting starting with Bare Minerals. It has everything you need for a daily application. This mineral foundation blended in well and I felt like I had nothing on my skin, but looked beautiful. It’s easy to apply.
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this starter kit back in high school, which was perfect. It's enough to cover what you want to cover without being caked in makeup. Now I prefer liquids but the powder kit was nice to start with, and easy on my skin
Yoazin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare essentials bare minerals is okay. I have tried it because my parents gave it to me as a gift and honestly it takes a lot of mixing and a lot of product for this to actually work. I wouldn’t buy it again but it’s okay
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on promotion from Ulta just to try it out- I’ll never buy anything else. The primer makes my skin smooth, and the products go on so flawlessly with it. I have a number of acne scars, and these products do an exceptional job of covering them up.
Veronica H.
W Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bareminerals gives an amazing finish! It's super smooth and even. It hasn't ever clogged my pores or caused me a break out. The only reason this didn't receive 5 stars is because it settles horribly in to my pores on my nose and separated after a few hours.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my face look completely flawless and I used to always get compliments when I'd wear it. The only problem is that it comes right off. If you talk on the phone, it will be all over it. I'd give it 5 stars if it was able to stay put!!
Jenny C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great starter kit for beginners! I used it when I first started wearing makeup and because it's all loose powder it doesn't look caked on. Only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 is I wish it was in a compact form
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit has everything you need to get started. It was perfect for me as someone who didn’t use anything other than compacts to be able to start using loose powders in a way that worked best for my skin. I loved mine!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?