BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Elle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set was the first powder foundation I used. It does a fantastic job at evening out skin tone and matching more olive/ tan complexions compared to other brands. I'd say for beginning makeup users, busy new moms, or minimalists, this product is ideal. It does help clear up acne for some, but now that my skin is changing and requiring more hydration I find the formula a little heavy compared to other more finely milled products. The brushes are to rough for me, but a great offer for those of us who have no brushes yet!!
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Get Started kit is great if you want to try out Bare Minerals foundation. You also get eyeshadow, mineral veil which is a setting powder and three application brushes. I rated this a four because I am a fan of sampler kits especially that come with brushes. Im not a fan of mineral foundations because even though they claim to be full coverage it just dosent work for my skin. I prefer liquid. However if you are a fan of mineral foundation this is a great starter kit at a great price. It was only $25 at Sephora.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
bare Minerals is one of my go to brands when it comes to cosmetics. I love everything that the company stands for, which really makes me feel confident to put their product on my skin. This product in particular is great, I love the way that they are able to allow consumer to perfect their skin all in one convient kit, the only downfall is that I am always feeling like I have too much powder on my brush, if there was a better way to gather or distribute the powder, I would use this more often than I do.
Ericka W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great way to test out the brand before committing to the big price tag that comes with buying each piece full size. I got this at sephora and don't regret it at all. Everything is awesome and blends amazingly .
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just as advertised.  When I need a flawless finish, this is the brand I reach for every single time.  It takes a little time and effort to get the coverage on my skin but boy, when I do, is it worth it!  Great product.  This is the product I am consistently wearing when I receive a compliment on my skin.  Every. Single. Time.  And it means so much to me.  I suffer from psoriasis and never ever thought I'd hear someone compliment MY skin.  Incredible!
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this kit because I was curious about Bare Minerals and I thought this would be a great way to try it out.  I don't use liquid foundation because I have a very freckled face and I think it would look weird.  I do like this product, however, because I am able to reduce some of the redness around my nose and dark circles under my eyes without my freckles on my face fading too much.  I also love that it came with two brushes as well as primer and 3 face powders.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good starter kit but I just can’t get the hang of using Bare Minerals mineral powder foundation. I always find myself fumbling with the container and getting the right amount of product on my brush.
I definitely think this is a good kit for someone that wants to try Bare Minerals without investing a lot of money in it upfront. I personally found that it wasn’t for me but I’m glad I did give it a try. Plus now I just use my excess foundation by mixing it in with my moisturizer.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'M a first time user of the famous Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Up Close & Beautiful: 30 Day Complexion Starter Kit and I have to say, I am disappointed. I purchased this kit with help from a sales associate at #Ulta, and it still looked terrible on my skin. Kind of yellowish. The price is great, and I'm happy not to have wasted too much money, because I'll never use it. The texture of the power actually excentuates my poor! The brushes are the only part I liked.
AngieBFly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I chose four stars instead of five stars was because this is a great kid to start off with and has basically everything that you need for an every day look the only downfall for me personally was the powders they are not very good for traveling there a bit messy because they do go everywhere but if you’re just on your vanity and you’re very careful not moving them all over the place then you will love this product bareMinerals is one of my favorites
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare minerals is absolutely perfect for my very sensitive skin. It has an amazing coverage over blemishes, blends perfectly, and doesn't cause my skin any breakouts. It has an amazing wear time and doesn't leave my face feeling cakey and weighed down. It's an absolutely flawless product and i highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new full coverage product.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?