BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Aubrey H.
Fort collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a Nice starter set. I have used this off day on. I purchased the startup set from Ulta. I am put off on this brand because there are ways too many containers to keep track of. I do still buy mineral veil and some eye colors.
Bayfront-Beauty B.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for someone that likes to accentuate natural beauty or someone that has wanted to try the complexion set but wasn't sure about spending the money on full size. It was a great value and met all of my expectations.
Jacqueline A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Bare Essentials kit, I first purchased this when I had an acne break out and did not want to use liquid foundation to accentuate my blemishes. It's perfect for those hot Summer days, I was impressed with the coverage.
Irma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kits are great, even though the foundation powders are not full coverage I still recommend them. I think they're more suitable for younger skins or skins with very few imperfections. For all they offer in the kits is a great value.
Tonya B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The getting started is a great way to decide if you are a Bare Minerals foundation fan. It gives you a flawless airbrushed effect that is absolutely priceless! By far my favorite foundation.
rachel c.
Coaling, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the bare minerals its a little more detailed for me applying it and blending everyrhing however when im done i love the way it feels bc it doesnt feel like its there compared to the heavyness and cakeness off others
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great idea but the colors never fit my skin tone. I am a dark skin African American woman and I ever found one that matched. I would recommend to women that are of a lighter tone so they can get a great use of it.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff is great. it's light on the skin, it blends well and doesn't make it feel like i've got an extra layer on that i feel most powdered make up does... it helps with my oily skin. i'd definitely recommend it to others
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not often wear makeup on my face because I don't like the feeling of it melting off or feeling caked on. When I wear this however, I do not get either of those things. It is light weight and makes my skin look flawless.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?