BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A perfect kit for starters that want to get into a while makeup routine. It comes with everything you need for a full flawless face. Definitely affordable because if you were to buy each item separately it would be way more expensive.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kit for those just getting into makeup, not only has all the basics you can do some add-ons. When buying at the store you will get help on how to use the different products and some kits come with a DVD on how to use them.
Kimberley W.
Altus, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this starter kit!! Great bang for your buck and it last a good bit! I love that you get instructions with it and it walks you through what to do with each step. It’s great for those just starting out and getting the hang of it!
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great starting kit. I have bought it a few times and I like the mineral powder. Easy to apply and use. Not crazy about the brush that comes with it so I bought one separately. It lasts a good amount of time and I would buy it again
Toria C.
New Castle
If you’re not quite sure where to start with finishing powder or complexion makeups in general, this is a wonderful purchase! Although these are sample sizes, they’ve lasted for a good while! I would definitely recommend this kit!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is so perfect! It comes with a step by step guide booklet :) It makes my face really smooth and I don’t break out from it, which is really nice! I would say bare minerals is my absolute fav! It’s worth the money for sure :)
Aubree D.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this starter kit because it comes with foundation powder, warmth, and mineral veil. The brush included is soft and useful. Great price for all the items this comes with. I like the natural dewy look Bare Minerals gives me.
Kali P.
Mortons Gap
I loved the light feeling this makeup gave me. Usually when going with a full face, my skin feels clogged, but this makeup makes me feel like my skin can breathe, and it's not absorbing the crazy chemicals in other makeup either.
Molli G.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped me find out how to actually properly apply face make up. Loved how the product felt on my face. Loved how the brushes felt on my face. It is a little expensive, but the quality of the makeup is extraordinary! I still use the powder and brushes for years now.
Andrea B.
Chillicothe
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was purchased for me as a gift. For years I had been using liquid foundation. Bare aminerals gave me a new outlook on foundation! I had also never used a primer until this kit. I'm an avid lover of the coverage, pigmentation and long lasting wear of the products!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?