BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I have very oily skin so I use a combination of foundation and then I use powder to cover up some oiliness. This powder is so easy to apply and gives so much coverage. This is on the expensive side thought.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
I have been using Bare Minerals for years! This kit is what helped me get started and play around with what they have to offer. I found this to be a nice gift too for my sisters.
Morgan W.
Monroeville , OH
I have only been able to try this kit once but I absolutely loved it!!! If I could have this kit all the time I would! I plan on buying more very soon! Made my skin look flawless
Megan G.
Fishers, IN
Love the lightness & simplicity of this product! It’s easy to carry around or leave at home. The packaging is clean and simple. I originally got this as a gift from a friend but rebought it several times!
Emily D.
This product feels so light on my skin and it is the only one I have used that doesn’t make me break out. It took me awhile to find the right color, but now that I have I’m addicted! Highly recommend this!
Taney R.
I don't like bare minerals at all however for my mom being fair skinned their products are perfect for her. They don't oxidize, no flashback, and they stay on her face all day.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is a great starter kit! I purchased mine from ebay at a very low price. Very easy to apply and matches with all different skin tones. I will for sure be a repeat customer.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
This is always a good option when I run out of more than one of my bare minerals face products! The only downside is these are smaller containers since it’s more of a sample.
Bailey D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Loved this stuff when i had it. My face felt soooo natural and light. Kinda expensive depending on how much money you like to spend. Used it several times. Goooood stuffffff.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
If you have dry skin this is a no go. But it's a nice little set if you've been meaning to try it and the price point is not bad plus I still have the brush that came with it
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?