BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reccomend Bare Essentials to everyone! I stand in a store and sell. I love BE and I even live near an outlet! I di tell people to go to Sephora or anywhere that sells and let them complexion test. But you will love! I love mineral veil.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did nothing for me. I have oily skin with large pores. I was really hoping this would give me an airbrushed natural look, but it just didn’t work. It looked cakey and powdery. I ordered from online and didn’t have a problem returning.
Sumer C.
Calhoun
I love this kit! It's a great price and great quality! It comes with all the basics! I love the warmth and the mineral veil! Once you figure out how to apply, it's a great finish! I also love the brushes! They feel so good on your face!
Alexus O.
Appleton , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't entirely too happy with this kit when I first bought it. I am a first time user and I didn't think there was an in between for my skin color! I am a mediumish between medium beige but there's not an in between for this product!
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product especially for people that aren’t sure if this truly is going to be OK with their skin. This is truly the only product I feel comfortable using in my sensitive acne prone skin. The starter kit has everything you need
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't feel like this is the most long lasting kit, but if you want to look like you are not wearing anything, this is your kit! Super affordable, because kits are the best! If you're looking to start wearing makeup, this is your kit!!
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the kit with which I started my makeup journey ! I love each and every product in it and it is a value for money deal.
Everything is super easy to apply and I would recommend to anyone who wants to start learning about makeup 😍
emmy u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love loveee this kit! It allowed me to try out the bare minerals brand and see what I did and didn’t like. I really enjoyed the powder and foundations. It was a decent cost and decent size. I’d for sure recommend if you’re looking to try out
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect kit if you wanted to get started wearing bare minerals. Bare minerals has so much coverage for being a powder, but still stays very natural looking. I love wearing my bare minerals when I need to do my makeup quick!
Laura E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased this product around seven times and have brought friends over to this company as well! Won’t clog up your pores, it’s affordable and get the most bank for your buck! Great pigment and it’s buildable for extra coverage!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?