BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Brittany H.
This is an awesome starter kit especially if you’re just testing out the brand. It lasted about all day for me. It’s a little pricey but you’re getting quality for the price so it’s definitely worth it
Jenn O.
Statesville
My mother in law originally purchased this and let me try it. It worked very well on me at the time. However my makeup “look” has changed quite a bit from then I still remember the positive results.
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I used the started kit the first time I decided to use bare minerals and after that is the only nlbrand for me. It's buildable. Which is great. I can go light or full coverage depending on my needs
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I think this is the best way to get introduced to the Bare Minerals brand and craze. You get enough of every thing they offer in terms of face powder to last you at least a month so you can get a good idea of whether or not it will work for you and which products work for your daily routine and which ones that maybe don't fit so well.
A little goes a long way and its super easy to control the coverage and look with these powders so you can make these last quite a while. With max use every day they would last you a month. Thats a pretty good deal for the price and Everything you get for it.
These kits come with everything for a full face and are made with all natural ingredients and pigments. Because of this they are not irritating and are non comodogenic. These won't irritate or redden sensitive skin. They won't clog up pores or break out acne prone skin. They stay on and lightly mattify oily skin. They dont stick to dry patches or wrinkles on super dry or mature skin.
Literally every problem you could have these will work for you.
These work for everyone as they can go from light and natural coverage to full coverage that looks natural and not like a mask with just a layer or two more. It buffs out and blends easily. It doesn't show texture and is literally the easiest most realistic foundation I've used ever.
I recommend that everyone try this at least once. Its a great every day foundation and works so well it can be used for any occasion.
Its a great option that nothing compares to. Not even any other type of mineral makeup.
Give it a try. You will love it.
Jennifer T.
If you're looking to try this brand I think this is the best value. You get to try it all and they are full sized products. I absolutely love my kit and it was the best money ever spent on makeup.
Mindy R.
Recently purchased this for my daughter, compared to other products it is gentle on her sensitive skin. Very affordable, easy to apply especially for a young girl just learning to apply makeup. Def will purchase this again
Cassie T.
Once I figured out how to blend the powders to where is wasn’t too dark, I liked this product. It’s convenient and easy to use. It feels light on my face. I can hardly tell I’m wearing any products.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I just got this and I love it! I have used it every morning and I can’t wait to go back to the store and get more! It’s a little more pricey but definitely worth it! I would highly recommend.
Brittany R.
I love this kit. It looks so good on my skin. It's not heavy or cakey feeling and doesn't look to drying either as long as I'm well moisturized. These kits are definitely worth the money.
Hope A.
Lafayette, LA
After not using bareMinerals for a few years, o decided to jump back in with a kit. No regrets. It’s lightweight and doesn’t make my face uncomfortable like liquids. So glad they added primers to their line, as well.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?