BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is great for anyone looking to try out some of the B.M. Products. It's a great start and their powders are so flawlessly pigmented! Great colors and easy to blend for any skin tone. Would purchase full size products after using these.
Hailey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit makes it so easy to find everything you need and all from one brand. I struggle to find matching shades and end up with one from every brand but it’s nice that these all come together and match so well. They apply similarly and easily
Ianna C.
Pleasantville, NJ
This starter kit was what made me absolutely love bare minerals ! The make up makes your skin look flawless. Its simple to use and a little goes a long way ! Once you buy BM you will never want to use any other base/foundation on your skin !
Meredith B.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is great- I remember being so amazed by what a powder foundation could do for my skin. I've since moved to something else, but I really do love this kit and will occasionally come back to it because of how light it feels on my skin.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite make up brand I have ever tried! I use the medium beige, and I have a combination of oily and dry skin. This brand is very nice, not too thick but thick enough to cover my blemishes. It is a little on the expensive side but it’s worth it!
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't think this kit is as good of a value as it used to be, it's fantastic for those that haven't used it before to try it out. You can find your best foundation color and test of few of their other products without committing to the full size!
Jill S.
I love this. I got talked into it 10 years ago and haven't gone back. Not oily or cakey like the products I was struggling with before. I especially love the mineral veil, adds a soft beautiful, blended finish, while setting everything else
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Will never forget the first time I bought this kit. I I was just starting to play an experience with make up and learn how to apply everything so I went out and bought this kit and it is amazing. Definitely a must buy for those beginning.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Bare Minerals during highschool as a simple and easy option for simple makeup. I didn't dislike it but also didnt love the products. I would recommend the kit for someone who wants very basic options and has little makeup knowledge.
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The powders feel nice but in the end I felt like it looked caked on. I have combination skin where my t-zone is oily and I have some oily spots on my chin, but the rest of my skin is normal to dry. I hope this helps. I wouldn’t repurchase though.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?