BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Anna I.
Knoxville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this starter kit! I had wanted to try their products for a while and this kit made it really easy to same the lot of them. I quickly fell in love with the finishing powder and my vintage peach blush. It's one of the only blushes I wear now!
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was kinda sciptical bout buying not goin to lie because I'm more of a med to full coverage n I didn't Believe it was goin to give me that. But soo wrong def. Med to full coverage if u want n not brag but the bronzer hands down the best def. Rec.
Nhia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit because it have all kinds of shades and all kinds of step to apply it on. It’s easy to use and gentle on the skin. I can only wear bare minerals so I love this. I would recommend this to everyone who have sensitive skins like mines.
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Years ago I use to buy a new kit every other time I need more foundation. But I found that I don’t like the brushes.. so now I just buy the items I want. Because the makeup is great, just wish they would add better brushes into there starter kit.
Mimi E.
Avon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the started kit! It made it so easy to try out bare minerals and see if I liked it or not. It comes with the translucent powder which is so great for setting your makeup! They're small samples so they don't last very long but it's a great started!
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage! I've been using these products for years. Doesn't clog my pores, hides redness and blemishes and lasts all day. Offers a range of colors, so I have my summer sets and winter sets. I would absolutely recommend all of their products
Christy L.
Layton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set around 5-7 years ago after watching commercials of how it worked. I finally decided to buy the set but was very disappointed to see that it didnt work as advertised. Idk if they have improved over the years but I would not buy again!
Pamela W.
Massena , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing starter kit! I have actually purchased this kit twice because it is so cost effective. It comes with everything you will need to sample the goods! It comes with a bronzer, blush, and setting powder! AS WELL AS A BRUSH! Can't beat this deal at all!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this kit! It comes with every shade of powder you'll need from bronzing to blushing and just simply setting your makeup. Great package for a friend or family member as a gift. You couldn't ask for anything else in this package!
Ewa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These kits are amazing for those who are just staring out with makeup and want a nice everyday/natural look. Bareminerals is great for sensitive skin! I'm not sure if I would recommend this for those with dry skin but it's awesome nonetheless.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?