BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Melissa V.
Greenville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This starter kit is the way to go when you are new to the bare minerals world! The only con would be if you were in between shades! Bare minerals is really great for any skin type and you can achieve sheer to full coverage while keeping it looking fresh and natural!
Libby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buildable coverage, silky feel, easy to use, and everything you need in one box?? What's not to love? You have to live under a rock to not know about BareMinerals brand and for my make up routine, theirs are tride and true products I know I can depend on.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product in my 20s. This made my skin look flawless. In my 30s, I went to a liquid to help covrer up some of my aging skin. I would recommend this to any young girl starting to wear makeup or anyone who doesn't want to wear a heavy makeup.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome if you are looking for a more natural look. It is long lasting if you use a setting spray because you are dealing with powders. I think everyone should try this out to see if it something they like better than liquid foundations.
Shakeema B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am forever a fan of BareMinerals. The starter kit is perfect! It allows you to try both the matte and original foundations, finishing powder and warmth powder for a low price. With this product a little goes a long way do it is truly worth the price
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first experience with bare minerals and I was satisfied it was light and not too heavy that was important especially since I was new to face makeup. It lasted a long time until my daughter dropped it. I would recommend this kit for a beginner.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this kit a couple of years ago. When I used it I loved its light feel. I also liked that it was made with ingredients that were good for my skin and didn't let me break out. I also loved that it helped reduce my shine since I have very oily skin.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
BareMinerals is the only powder that I use on my face. This is an awesome set, I do love sets that introduce you to the best products. This leaves my skin feeling and looking wonderful I have freckles and it still gives me good coverage. I am a fan.
Athena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big powder fan. But. Great products!! Good for skin. Very light feeling. Basic packaging but who cares? First makeup I ever used. Last all day. But I’m more of a cream fan. I still have some at home whenever I feel like a little more coverage.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got these to travel with. Love all the cute little brushes. Kind of forgot about it lol I need to dig it back out and start using it again:) love this stuff when you just want to cover some spots and not wear a full face of makeup, like on vacation:)
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?