BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Sherri L.
Plano
I really am not too impressed with Bare Minerals. They do not work as real as they should! At least not like on the commercials. Im gonna switch to Physician's Formula as soon as I get to the store. I figure if it works great, if not...not a lot of money wasted!
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. Honestly I don't know what I did with my life until this came into it. I am absolutely obsessed with this look and it will forever be apart of my life from here on out. It is the best thing ever and I will absolutely be buying again.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used bare minerals years ago but took a small break and tried different products. I recently went back to using their powder foundation and I love how light it is to apply. What I love about the kit is how it comes with the primer. My dislikes are the brush often has hairs that fall out and I wish it had more coverage now that I'm older and have more age spots
Allie D.
Pinole, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect kit to test out bare minerals as well as a perfect traveling pack. This product has everything you need for makeup that’s great quality! I wouldn’t necessarily buy the kit again but I would buy the larger portion of it as I love Bare Minerals.
Emily D.
Ridley Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kit for most people, as it includes the basic for skin coverage. However this produce does not stay on my skin all day considering I have very oily acne prone skin. I would recommend using a matte foundation before applying powder if you are going to use this for oily skin
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got this kit in college, and it was the first time I started wearing makeup regularly. There were resources included to help me apply it, and the powder foundation and eye makeup were so light and airy I barely felt it! Definitely a great way to get started!
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was not for me. Very light coverage, by the end of the day I was extremely oily. Although I did not break out from it. I tried the set more than once in hopes I could benefit from it but mineral makeups are not my friend unless I want excess oil.
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought me this kit a couple months ago and I am very happy about it. This makeup is so wonderful, you don't even feel like you're wearing any. You can can a soft, natural glow without feeling like you have levels of layers of makeup on your skin.
Meaghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is something about bare minerals that causes a severe reaction on my face.
Pros: it is beautiful coverage and my face looks flawless
Cons: when I take my makeup off my face has dozens of red bumps and itchy spots everywhere and is very angry for days after wearing the product.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula is amazing it leaves my skin matte without the feeling of dryness that I’ve gotten from a lot of other powders it also doesn’t cake up on Oily spots like my t zone or nose. It’s lasted me a long time and I’d ask any of my friends to try it too
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?