BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. I’ve used it for quite a while and my skin felt great. I like the starter kit because you have a chance to try the product before buying a full size. Concealer is great and covers the imperfections. The powder foundation makes your skin even and smooth. Definitely recommending this brand
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this kit for my daughter (15) Great starter kit for someone starting out using makeup. Good way to try s few of the products to see what you like, before you purchase the full size ones. We have since started buying her fuller size products in the mineral powder.
Lauryn H.
This is a great set to start with and see if these products work well on your skin! I personally do not like the brushes, they are too small, but I love every single product in this package. The mineral powder is amazing and the foundation powder has great coverage!
Breanna M.
New Creek, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so this is a great purchase for anyone new to makeup! I have sensitive skin, so bare minerals is a must for me. It comes with everything you need for a “full face” look. The bare minerals workers showed me how/where to apply everything. I definitely recommend.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ultimate kit set! Everything all packed into one kit. It’s very reasonably priced for all that’s in it. It last you as long as any other make up would. I highly recommend this if you’re a first timer that way you can get a feel for everything at once.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once you find the color that matches your complexion, bare minerals really has a smooth finish that doesn't use an exorbitant amount of product! It really lasts all days and this kit has everything you need to start with bare minerals! One of my favorite go to's!
Betsy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had used Bare Minerals before but stopped using it for a few years. I usually pair it with a liquid foundation and use their powder foundation to keep my makeup in place. It leaves a smooth finish but sometimes looks too powdery if you aren't careful.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bare Minerals complexion kit! As someone who does tend to tan easily, and am out in the sun with tennis and kids, it's nice to be able to custom blend colors when needed, and not stuck with just one single shade since I don't necessarily use it ever day!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is a great starter kit for introducing yourself or someone to make up for the first one. It comes with everything you need and even has instructions with pictures to help you learn. I love that bare minerals offers great coverage while feeling weightless.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand because is very gentle in the skin, it's not heave at all and gives you the perfect coverage, the products are long lasting. I started using bare minerals and have never stop, I totally recommend everyone to give it a try, you won't regret it!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?