BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Antonia L.
Wood Dale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used these products or kit in some sort of way for over a decade now. I love Bare Minerals and this is a great affordable option to trying out the whole set. I would buy the products individually again but probably not the set together as I already own the pieces.
Cheyenne R.
Uvalda, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best products on the market. If you were like me, I had not idea about makeup when I first started. This is a great tool to help you get acquainted with it. I believe it was a great investment. It comes with many essentials for everyday looks, as well a more glamour look. I loved it.
Jessica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love make up but have sensitive skin or you just don't like the heavy feeling of foundation, I HIGHLY recommend getting this product! It is light and gives your skin a healthy glow. I used it for many many years and got so many compliments on what products I used for my face.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I made more money this would be my go to product. I’ve bought it twice and absolutely love it. It makes me feel beautiful and it’s like having my own make up artist because it’s so easy to use! bare Minerals is my favorite make up brand and I constantly recommend it!!!
Becky D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I so want this it is amazing and covers all blemishes and redness you mayuave but due to mycabcer I can no longer afford it but I so want it in a mega Vegas box box a huge one please
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for a beginner comes with detailed instructions all your complexion products as well as all the tools needed to create a flawless application. Actually lasts fairly long if you use it wisely. Less really is more but it is buildable. Didnt look cakey or settle harshly into my dry skin even in the dead of winter.
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved the Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit in Medium! It was a great way for me to try the product without buying the regular size first! It's a must have!
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is worth the price if you are a first timer. Has a few different colors to try from the eye shadow collections. I have a light skin tone and I tend to keep to neutral tones which is nice because that is what you get along with a dark color and a super nice brush!
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the products and the kit is a great way to snag some fantastic products and brushes at an affordable price. Their makeup is superb but it isn’t for a full face beat look. It always looks like natural skin which I personally love. The kit gives u everything u need!
Sydney B.
Lubbock
I love this foundation over a liquid foundation.I have dry patches and it sticks to them not very full coverage.I love how smooths it feels on the face though.I use a bare minerals primer and it is so pore minimizing.I really want to try more from this brand they go above and beyond to amaze there customers like me
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?