BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why but I can never get these products to work. It always looks muddy and has poor coverage. I won't buy full size because I can't get the trial size to look decent. I can't depend on it
Gina B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sizes for travel. Great as a gift. I love the finishing powder, it truly makes skin look flawless and more natural. I need greater coverage in a foundation but as long as I use concealer before then it's a perfect look. Doesn't look "plastic". Many colors to choose fromūüĎćūüŹľ.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not someone who wears makeup everyday, but when I do it is this product. I barely notice that I have makeup on and it is easy to put on. Perfect for someone who doesn’t have the patience to put on makeup. LOL! It looks great on too. Not too heavy and good with my skin tone.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE LOVE this kit. Very weightless and easy to apply (although you have to beware of fallout on your clothes while you do your makeup) but the more I age the worse it looks! I am only 26 now but this stuff settles into my fine lines and makes me look way older than I am IMO.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is great if you want a lightweight set of makeup that is easy on the skin. It is all made of minerals and helps coverup imperfections. My favorite is the foundation and brush. I would only use this if you have acne marks to cover up, not any open cysts or pimples.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is how I started with makeup. I am specifically in love with the blush. It is long lasting and I have bought certain products from this kit as staples on my makeup collection. I would definitely buy again and I always recommend these products to my friends and family.
Lisa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is a great starter for those interested in trying mineral foundation. I used this and really learned how to get a nice flawless finish on my face. I did have a slight reaction to the minerals (itchy), but it wasn't too bad. I think I'd try this again, if it was cheaper.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use the bare minerals powder and I like it for the most part. It was able to give good coverage and easy to apply. I didn’t care for how easy it was to spill the product, how I could feel the powder in my skin or how it would literally melt off of my face when it was hot.
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
All there products are great I really do enjoy being able to have a nice clean smooth feel after applying product and not looking all caked up in my face like some products and love that it's natural.
Jessica P.
Sedona , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to admit I was excited when I purchased this product but was quickly disappointed. I order the lightest color and it was too orange for my fair complexion. On top of that it offered no coverage and was messy. I think if you had darker complexion and nearly flawless skin, it would be great but I ended up giving this away to a friend to try and she didn't care for it either.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?