BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Athena D.
Not a big powder fan. But. Great products!! Good for skin. Very light feeling. Basic packaging but who cares? First makeup I ever used. Last all day. But I’m more of a cream fan. I still have some at home whenever I feel like a little more coverage.
Mimi E.
Avon , OH
I loved the started kit! It made it so easy to try out bare minerals and see if I liked it or not. It comes with the translucent powder which is so great for setting your makeup! They're small samples so they don't last very long but it's a great started!
Anna I.
Knoxville
I love this starter kit! I had wanted to try their products for a while and this kit made it really easy to same the lot of them. I quickly fell in love with the finishing powder and my vintage peach blush. It's one of the only blushes I wear now!
Christy L.
Layton, UT
I bought this set around 5-7 years ago after watching commercials of how it worked. I finally decided to buy the set but was very disappointed to see that it didnt work as advertised. Idk if they have improved over the years but I would not buy again!
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
Years ago I use to buy a new kit every other time I need more foundation. But I found that I don’t like the brushes.. so now I just buy the items I want. Because the makeup is great, just wish they would add better brushes into there starter kit.
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
Great coverage! I've been using these products for years. Doesn't clog my pores, hides redness and blemishes and lasts all day. Offers a range of colors, so I have my summer sets and winter sets. I would absolutely recommend all of their products
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Amazing starter kit! I have actually purchased this kit twice because it is so cost effective. It comes with everything you will need to sample the goods! It comes with a bronzer, blush, and setting powder! AS WELL AS A BRUSH! Can't beat this deal at all!
Melissa M.
This set is great for anyone looking to try out some of the B.M. Products. It's a great start and their powders are so flawlessly pigmented! Great colors and easy to blend for any skin tone. Would purchase full size products after using these.
Hailey L.
This kit makes it so easy to find everything you need and all from one brand. I struggle to find matching shades and end up with one from every brand but it’s nice that these all come together and match so well. They apply similarly and easily
Meredith B.
Woodbury, MN
This kit is great- I remember being so amazed by what a powder foundation could do for my skin. I've since moved to something else, but I really do love this kit and will occasionally come back to it because of how light it feels on my skin.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?