BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Heather N.
Monroe
I have been using bare minerals for about 3 years now.

I LOVE this set. It's great for travel! So compact but complete with everything you need for day and evening looks. I do feel it's toward the more expensive end for the amount of product you get and if I use it 4-5 times a week this set is gone in 2-3 weeks, a month at the most. So, unless you want the small containers, it is more reasonably priced in full-size products!
GREAT for my sensitive skin. I can wear it daily without fear of breakouts from too much makeup use.

Works and looks so flawless & SMOOTH! I'm in my late 30s and my "fine lines" are starting to show more & more! So, I have to be careful with what products I use to not show my age 😂. This makeup does not settle in lines. This makeup looks flawless if put on properly. It even skin tones and hides blemishes Very, Very well without feeling heavy. I always get compliments on how my skin looks when I use my bare minerals. This makeup does not get on your clothes or phone like liquid makeup does. It lasts most the day too without need to touch up. I do have to touch up if going out after work for the evening for dinner but not somewhere casual.

I use the primer, concealers, the foundation, the finishing powder, highlighter, and bronzer for starters & little bit goes a LONG way! Do not use directly from the container. Shake some in the lid as recommended! Definitely look at the instructions for each product to get the most out of them. I also use blushes and lip products.

HANDS DOWN the BEST PRIMER! It feels like velvet going on. It is light and airy but leaves a smooth surface to start your makeup applications. It is my MOST FAVORITE primer! Too, it takes so little product the tube lasts forever!

The foundation has SPF 15! #winning

Surprisingly, the concealer is the GREAT for covering up dark circles under my eyes!!!

The blushes blend evenly and like the eye shadows stay on all day.

Shown (this is what I travel with)
Matte foundation: fairly light
Original foundation: fairly light
Multi-tasking concealer: bisque
Prime time primer (must have)
Blush: luxury
Highighter: star minerals 😍😍😍
Bronzer: warmth
Lipcolor/gloss: starlet 😘
Tiffynee M.
Terre Haute
Review for: bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit, Light more...
I was introduced to Bareminerals in 2008. I worked in a grocery store and my vendor came in and said, “My wife is opening up a store in one of the local malls and wanted me to pass out free samples.” I was hooked!! This is my favorite product! I love when I have a chance to go into her store 9 years later! Bareminerals is an amazing product, and I will forever be a loyal customer! Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love my bareMineral Customize Get Started kit. I thought I was extremely easy to use. Step by step instructions included. Its an even coverage. The products are powered you put a primer on first (included) Then you apply the foundation. There's a highlighter a veil a bronzer and a warm kissed glow the foundation. The only thing I do not like is if you apply too much your face will look like you caked on your foundation!! That's definetly a con because I had to remove some of the foundation when I went out into the sunlight to see what it looked like. If you apply sparingly then you will look amazing!! I recommend this Bareminerals Customize kit because everything you need is included and explained.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I have this kit and I love it!! I purchased it online through #BareMinerals several months ago and its great!! It comes with everything you need..the basics of getting started with#Bare Minerals that is. This was my first purchase with them and it was a great buy! I highly recommend this product for any avid beauty junkie, like myself ;who wants an all natural and/or matte finish.  They gove you both options! It even comes with an instruction booklet to help you get started which is great! Its easy to apply, just swirl, tap, and brush it on. I am so in love with it 100% #Influenster. I would love to try other products by #BaeMinerals or other brands simular to this one :)
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
This starter kit is such a great value for the amount of products you get. I used the medium starter kit and the color blended great on my somewhat fair skin. I purchased medium because it was summer and I knew I would be getting some color. I think I could also make this color work even in the winter when I am more pale though. My favorite time to use Bare Escentuals minerals is during the summer when I don't want a heavy liquid foundation on my face. I usually prefer a high coverage foundation but I am happy with the more medium coverage of these minerals during the summer. In winter I sometimes use the minerals to set my foundation for extra coverage.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This is a perfect little kit if you want to try out this product. The price if the kit isn't over the tip expensive, and yes the products that come in the kit are smaller bit it gives you a few applications to you know if the product is going to work for you. The foundation in this kit is very lightweight and breathable while also providing a higher level of coverage. It provides a nice polished, finished look. The kit comes with a pamphlet that tells you how to use every stage, but the enhancer stage I still kind of struggled with so maybe a diagram would be better.
Taylor W.
Omg where do I start?! These product is just amazing. Literally what you see on tv is so true. My mom had just about every product you made and she had passed away a few years back and I was able to get ALL her makeup. Though it is all gone now I can't say one bad thing. The cover up on the product was amazing and long lasting. I loved that short cover up brush!! Bronzers and blush were fab. I would buy this product hands down. My only downfall is money :( Truly compared to other brands they are more affordable it's just I would need to start all over.
Samandy T.
Bronx, NY
I use to own this product. I used it for almost 1 year. I loved it. I give it a 3 star because then I started breaking out. This is a product that if you are skin sensitive you can start getting acne. I love the look Bc you definitely looked natural but sometime some people like produce to much oil on our skin that product like these can just produce even more oil because of the mineral it has and; can cause acne and cist in your skin. But I loved it. It’s a great product for those that dnt like the look of too much makeup and Dnt suffer with acne.
Kelly O.
Baltimore, MD
I have been using Bare Minerals since I started wearing makeup back in high school over 10 years ago.  I started with the starter kit and it was amazing and I still love this makeup.  The foundation gives great coverage, and it also amazing on the skin.  It is lightweight, and does not make you feel oily.  I still use this product today on days when I want a lighter makeup look.  This product is not as full coverage as the liquid foundations, but if you want a product that your skin will respond well to this is it.
Elle J.
This set was the first powder foundation I used. It does a fantastic job at evening out skin tone and matching more olive/ tan complexions compared to other brands. I'd say for beginning makeup users, busy new moms, or minimalists, this product is ideal. It does help clear up acne for some, but now that my skin is changing and requiring more hydration I find the formula a little heavy compared to other more finely milled products. The brushes are to rough for me, but a great offer for those of us who have no brushes yet!!
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?