BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
I am in love with this make-up!!! Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan is the best new make-up kit that I ahve ever tired. I tried those other mineral make-ups and always went back to liquid, frustrated with how the covered and what a mess they made. Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan was my last attempt at mineral make-up. I always loved the idea of mineral make-up, and I thought that Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan would be a good kit to try. I was right! I will never go back to liquid foundation again. This kit comes with 2 foundations, mineral veil, warmth, and 3 brushes - all you need to complete the look just like they do on the TV programs that I have watched several times. I would highly reccomend Bare Escentuals, Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, Tan/Medium Tan to anyone wanting to try mineral make-up and who wants a qulaity make-up that is light and feels like you are wearing nothing.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
This is great if you're new to bare minerals. It lets you try two different foundation types as well as the mineral veil, warming bronzing powder, primer and a brush! I honestly thought I would like the matte foundation better and I almost ordered it but I found that I love the original foundation way better! Not a fan of the brush, it feels scratchy. I'm going to try washing it to see if that helps. Ulta ships this free and usually offers samples with it as well!
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Rockford, MI
I like this product during the summer time when my skin is tan and has little blemishes because this doesn't offer much coverage for zits or marks on my face so unless I am clear I tend not to use this kit as much however I love the primer and use that all year regardless of the status of my skin it is very light weight though and can give a nice glow it's good for summer and blemish free skin but not for those looking for heavier coverage
Anna J.
Anna J.
Nacogdoches, TX
If you are new to makeup or prefer a subtle, natural makeup look, this is a great kit for you. When I was about 14 and being introduced to makeup, this helped me understand what to use, where to use it, and when to use it. Also, having it in kit form allows for convenience, for makeup can be tricky. But, if you want more coverage, I would stray away from this for it is a powder based set, allowing for less coverage.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
I used to wear this product and the starter kit is just amazing, the products are amazing. Really hides all your acne and pores without looking like you are wearing any makeup. I have oily face and this product really helps that as well, even if you wear makeup or not. Bare mineral really makes it look like you are wearing nothing but your natural face
Allie P.
Allie P.
Northport, AL
I really want to like Bare Minerals line, however it oxidizes very orange on my skin. It will go on looking nice and as the day goes on, my makeup become more and more orange. I've tried the traditional and matte formulas. I've even tried different shades and not using the "warm" aka bronzer. This product is not for everyone.
kelli n.
kelli n.
I was told to get this kit at sephora based on my color iq id thing an i find it far to dark for my skin tone i think when dealin with bareminerals go a shade or 2 lighter then they sugest the lives the primer in the kit tho very soft an smooth the brush was kind meh def need to use your own
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
This is a great way to start a new brand. I personally love their foundations. They cover well, there is virtually no smell to bother you, and doesn't break your skin out. It's a great value and I would recommend it for anyone wanting to try this brand for the first time.
Aleah P.
Aleah P.
I am obsessed with bare minerals. This kit is perfect if you want to start with this brand. Everything you need for perfect even all day coverage is In this set. I love using this all year round and love how it doesn't clog pores and leaves my skin flawless.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I loved this kit when I was in my twenties. My skin looked flawless using everything this came with. It is pricy but it lasts so long you can't go wrong. It doesn't work for my skin now but I do use it to conceal red spots on occasion and it's fab for that.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?