BY BAREMINERALS

100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit ( Deep ): 2x Original Foundation SPF15 2g/0.07oz - # Golden Deep # Deepest Deep 1x Tinted Mineral Veil 2g/0.07oz 1x Face Color - # Warmth 1.5g/0.05oz 1x Full Flawless Face Brush 1x Flawless Application Face Brush 1x Light Stroke Brush 1x Get Started DVD 1x Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml/4oz Product Line: Bare Escentuals - MakeUp Set - 100% Pure BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit Product Size: see more...

• ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? w...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piec...2 Answers
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Get Started Kit by Bare Minerals was the first Product I ever tried that introduced me to the world of high end makeup and my beloved Sephora. I never really used heavy foundations and this was recommended to me by my sister to try out because the Matte Mineral Foundation is her Holy Grail Foundation. I really like that you get two formulas of the mineral powder to try out to see which one works best with your complexion and skin type. The size of the deluxe version’s are pretty significant because they lasted me well over 30 days. I really love the Matte formula personally. The primer that is included is a great primer to use not just with Bare Minerals, but with other foundations as well. The size of the primer lasted me well over three months. The powder brush is still one of my favorite brushes to this day and I think I have about four of them now. The bronzer and the mineral veil and both are a good size for starting out and they both lasted me for well over 30 days. By the time I was done with my kit I was hooked. Bare Minerals is one of my favorite powder foundations which I still used to this day even over my other foundations as a setting powder to provide extra coverage. It looks so natural and covers almost every imperfection on my face. I have always recommended this product to every single person that has asked me about my make up because I get compliments quite a lot when I use it. I would highly recommend this to anyone even someone looking for a good setting powder that likes to add more coverage instead of using just a translucent powder. I like to use both types of powders depending on my skin and how it’s behaving.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the best way to get introduced to the Bare Minerals brand and craze. You get enough of every thing they offer in terms of face powder to last you at least a month so you can get a good idea of whether or not it will work for you and which products work for your daily routine and which ones that maybe don't fit so well.
A little goes a long way and its super easy to control the coverage and look with these powders so you can make these last quite a while. With max use every day they would last you a month. Thats a pretty good deal for the price and Everything you get for it.
These kits come with everything for a full face and are made with all natural ingredients and pigments. Because of this they are not irritating and are non comodogenic. These won't irritate or redden sensitive skin. They won't clog up pores or break out acne prone skin. They stay on and lightly mattify oily skin. They dont stick to dry patches or wrinkles on super dry or mature skin.
Literally every problem you could have these will work for you.
These work for everyone as they can go from light and natural coverage to full coverage that looks natural and not like a mask with just a layer or two more. It buffs out and blends easily. It doesn't show texture and is literally the easiest most realistic foundation I've used ever.
I recommend that everyone try this at least once. Its a great every day foundation and works so well it can be used for any occasion.
Its a great option that nothing compares to. Not even any other type of mineral makeup.
Give it a try. You will love it.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my bareMineral Customize Get Started kit. I thought I was extremely easy to use. Step by step instructions included. Its an even coverage. The products are powered you put a primer on first (included) Then you apply the foundation. There's a highlighter a veil a bronzer and a warm kissed glow the foundation. The only thing I do not like is if you apply too much your face will look like you caked on your foundation!! That's definetly a con because I had to remove some of the foundation when I went out into the sunlight to see what it looked like. If you apply sparingly then you will look amazing!! I recommend this Bareminerals Customize kit because everything you need is included and explained.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this kit and I love it!! I purchased it online through #BareMinerals several months ago and its great!! It comes with everything you need..the basics of getting started with#Bare Minerals that is. This was my first purchase with them and it was a great buy! I highly recommend this product for any avid beauty junkie, like myself ;who wants an all natural and/or matte finish.  They gove you both options! It even comes with an instruction booklet to help you get started which is great! Its easy to apply, just swirl, tap, and brush it on. I am so in love with it 100% #Influenster. I would love to try other products by #BaeMinerals or other brands simular to this one :)
Deanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit! This was my first experience with bareMineral products and it didn’t disappoint. Great coverage with the powdered concealer, especially when applied with the brush. The powdered foundation is so light, which is perfect because I prefer a light coverage and really don’t wear much foundation at all, but this feels like nothing and leaves my skin looking amazing. Love that there’s spf in it too. The finishing powder is silky soft and the liquid primer is nice for long days or special occasions (I’m a stay at home Mom so I haven’t used it much 😆). High quality brushes as well. I received this as a birthday gift and am so glad I did! It is a great gift and a good value.
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This starter kit is such a great value for the amount of products you get. I used the medium starter kit and the color blended great on my somewhat fair skin. I purchased medium because it was summer and I knew I would be getting some color. I think I could also make this color work even in the winter when I am more pale though. My favorite time to use Bare Escentuals minerals is during the summer when I don't want a heavy liquid foundation on my face. I usually prefer a high coverage foundation but I am happy with the more medium coverage of these minerals during the summer. In winter I sometimes use the minerals to set my foundation for extra coverage.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect little kit if you want to try out this product. The price if the kit isn't over the tip expensive, and yes the products that come in the kit are smaller bit it gives you a few applications to you know if the product is going to work for you. The foundation in this kit is very lightweight and breathable while also providing a higher level of coverage. It provides a nice polished, finished look. The kit comes with a pamphlet that tells you how to use every stage, but the enhancer stage I still kind of struggled with so maybe a diagram would be better.
Taylor W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg where do I start?! These product is just amazing. Literally what you see on tv is so true. My mom had just about every product you made and she had passed away a few years back and I was able to get ALL her makeup. Though it is all gone now I can't say one bad thing. The cover up on the product was amazing and long lasting. I loved that short cover up brush!! Bronzers and blush were fab. I would buy this product hands down. My only downfall is money :( Truly compared to other brands they are more affordable it's just I would need to start all over.
Samandy T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to own this product. I used it for almost 1 year. I loved it. I give it a 3 star because then I started breaking out. This is a product that if you are skin sensitive you can start getting acne. I love the look Bc you definitely looked natural but sometime some people like produce to much oil on our skin that product like these can just produce even more oil because of the mineral it has and; can cause acne and cist in your skin. But I loved it. It’s a great product for those that dnt like the look of too much makeup and Dnt suffer with acne.
Kelly O.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Bare Minerals since I started wearing makeup back in high school over 10 years ago.  I started with the starter kit and it was amazing and I still love this makeup.  The foundation gives great coverage, and it also amazing on the skin.  It is lightweight, and does not make you feel oily.  I still use this product today on days when I want a lighter makeup look.  This product is not as full coverage as the liquid foundations, but if you want a product that your skin will respond well to this is it.
Katelyn H.
Does this kit work well with oily skin?
Analiese R.
ive been thinking about buying this kit. is it worth the money? what type of skin does it work best with?
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
Is this good for oily skin and does it break you out?
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Is this worth buying the entire set or would it be better to piece it out?
Kelsey S.
Chesterland, OH
Does this kit come in different shade choices?